2. ♎Tears And Trust♎

Shisui stared with impressed eyes as he watched Itachi practice with the new jutsu he assigned to him. After 2 years after Taiyo's betrayal, Shisui took it upon himself to train his little cousin, remember how Itachi reacted to the news at night. Shisui sighed, remembering that night perfectly well.

~XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx~FlashBack~XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx~
Shisui stared up at the night sky, the stars winking at him as the breeze made the trees rustle in the silent night. Sighing, he closed his eyes as he learned against the tree, his right leg dangling on the side of the branch he sat on while his right was on it, bended into the top part of a triangle. Reaching up, he twirled the necklace between his thumb and index finger, only to open his eyes as he heard slight sniffled. Frowning, Shisui got to his feet and followed the noises, stopping once he was near. Looking closer, he spotted a lake, a figure sitting in front of it with his hair blowing in the wind.

Leaping off the tree silently, he walked closer only to freeze, eyes widen as he finally recognized the figure. Itachi?? Is he...crying? Shisui thought worriedly, walking closer.

"You alright there, Itachi?" Shisui asked softly as the small boy jerked in surprise, head snapping around and staring at him with glistening onyx eyes as the light Uchiha stared with shocked eyes, spotting the boy's red face, tears rapidly falling down his red, puffy eyes as Itachi sniffed and suddenly leaped in the air as Shisui; on instinct, spread his arms opened as the raven from the Uchiha clan fell in his arms, Itachi's arms wrapped around Shisui's shoulders as sobs escaped the small boy's lips.

Eyes widen, Shisui stood stock still for a moment in shock before he smiled sadly, gently sitting down and wrapping his arms around his little cousin, patting the back of his head while rubbing his back soothingly,

"Why did she do it, Shisui-san!?! Why!!" Itachi wailed out in anguish, Shisui closing his eyes as slight tears gathered in them. This is the first time Itachi ever cried in front of me...Shisui thought sadly, knowing that Itachi must of been deeply sadden from Taiyo's betrayal.

"I don't know Itachi...I truly don't." Shisui whispered, Itachi taking two hours until he finally stopped crying.

"Forgive me, Shisui-san..." Itachi murmured, quite embarrassed about what happened as Shisui just smiled.

"It's fine, I have always wanted you to trust me more.." Shisui spoke as Itachi smiled slightly,

"Arigato, Shisui..." Itachi muttered, quickly leaping away as Shisui eyes were wide with shock until he closed them with a smile coming to his face.

"He finally considers me a friend..."

~XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx~FlashBack~End~XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx~
Shisui smiled, watching as Itachi turned towards him with happiness in his eyes as the teen clapped at the crow's success in the technique,

"Great job Itachi. Come back here next time tomorrow and we'll work on your stamina." Shisui ordered as Itachi bowed,

"Arigato, Shisui-sensei!" Itachi spoke in gratitude before leaping away while Shisui watched with a smile on his face, his curly black hair ruffling around his head.

"Your welcome, my friend."

Itachi and Shisui eyes widen as they saw a familiar figure in front of them, dark blue hair swaying in breeze as tears slipped from her cheeks and into the air, sparkling as they flew away.

"Ototo....Shisui..." Taiyo whispered softly, eyes closing as a warm smile came to her face.