21

We arrived at our house and went inside. He carried me inside,obviously bridal style. He brung me into our room and laid me on the bed. He took off his cut and his shirt. God I love this man. I stood up and put my hands on his chest and he kissed me. "Oh Ash."he moaned. He softly,grasping my ass. "Up."he demanded into the kiss. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked till his knees hit the bed then he laid us down. He kissed down my neck, to my chest. He kissed the top part of my breast and reached behind me and unclasped my bra. I flipped us so I was straddling him. His hands rested on my hips and his hand slid up my side and went to the back of my head and kissed me. His tongue slipped past my lips asking for entrance and i let him in. Our tongues wrestled for a while and he gently flipped us over so he was straddling my hips. He started grinding on me and I moaned quietly. Soon we were both completely naked and he was sucking on my sweet spot,making me moan out. His hand moved down lightly to my clit and began to rub. I gasped at the feeling of pleasure. His other hand started to massage my breast. I held back a moan. "Jackson don't tease."i moaned out. He chuckled and kissed me. He removed his hand from me and put it beside my head and the one that was on my breast was stroking his length and positioning it to my entrance. He slowly pushed himself in and I moaned in pain and pleasure. It's definitely not my first time but Jax was going painfully slow. Asshole. He kissed me again and started to slowly thrust into after I got used to him. I grabbed his biceps tightly. "God,you're beautiful."he grunted. He grabbed one of my legs and placed it on his shoulder. "Oh God Jax."i moaned. He found my g-spot and it made a knot form tightly in my stomach. "Jax I'm close."i moaned as I grabbed the bed sheets. "So am I Ash."he grunted. I felt the knot burst in my stomach.