2

Ashlynn p.o.v

I ended up staying at Jax 's last night since I had to watch Abel and Tommy for him. It's been a month since Tara passed and it's been hard on Jax. "Morning Ash."Jax said as he walked in to Thomas' room, I was changing Tommy's diaper. "Morning Jax. Coffee is already made and so is breakfast."I said as I finished putting a new diaper on Thomas. Jax smiled his perfect smile of his. Someone knocked on the front door. I was just in Jaxs sweatpants and a bralette with Thomas on my hip as I walked to answer the door. "Jax is....Oh Ashlynn hi just who I was looking for."my secret boyfriend and member of SOA Juice Ortiz said. "Hey Juice."Jax said as he took Thomas from me. Juice hugged me and I hugged back. "Why didn't you call or text last night? I got worried."he said. "I was here babysitting the kids. Why didn't you ask my dad?" "I didn't want him to get suspicious of us."he said. I nodded. Abel came running full speed and ran into my bum. "What the f..Abel you scared me. Come'er kiddo."I said as I picked him up. He waved at Juice. "Ashlynn, I'm going to the club house, I'll be back in a couple of hours."Jax said. He kissed Abel and left. After like 10 minutes I let Juice in. I put Abel back to bed since it was Saturday and he had no day care. Tommy gave me so, what trouble but he eventually fell asleep.

I was finishing washing the dishes when Juice came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. "Juice don't."I moaned out. He smiled and ran his hands down my body. I leaned my head back into his shoulder and closed my eyes. He shut off the faucet and dried my hands. He picked me up onto the counter and started kissing me. I stopped him. "Juice, not now, we could get caught."I said. He looked at me. He's been wanting this for like two months. He nodded and took me off the counter and grabbed his stuff. "Gotta go to the club house, I'll see you later."he said before he kissed me and left.