6

Ashlynns p.o.v

Juice set me down on his bed and sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine. "Babe, what did you tell my father?"I asked him. "Fuck."he muttered. "I told him we were dating."he said. "Fuck!!!!! My dad almost killed you Juice!!! I thought we agreed we'd tell him and the club when we were both ready."I said, the Scottish accent coming out into my voice. "I was ready Ashlynn. I wasn't thinking if you were ready or not. I'm sorry baby."he said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Your so lucky I love you Juice. " I said as I held his hands. "One day we'll have our own house and we'll have one or two kids."he whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded. We've had sex twice in our entire relationship and we haven't used a condom, and a month ago, I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. My phone rang. It was my friend Elizabeth at the hospital. I answered and walked into the bathroom.

E: Ashlynn I have the results

A: What are they lizzie?!?!?

E: Ash, your pregnant. 2 months.

A: Fucking hell. Thanks Liz, I'll talk to you later.

E: Alright Ash.

I walked out and looked at Juice. "What's wrong Ash?"he asked. "Please don't freak out Juice. Please. "I begged. He came up to me and looked at me. He wrapped his arms around me and sat me on his lap as he sat back on the bed. "Tell me what's wrong."he said. "Juice....I'm two months along."I whispered. "Two months along? What does that....Ashlynn does that mean...are you...am I...are we..?"he asked as he put his hand on my stomach. I nodded. He smiled so big and yelled yes. Tig and Happy ran in from outside. "What happened? We heard yelling."Tig said. "Nothings wrong guys. Everything's perfect."Juice said as he kissed me. Tig and Happy looked at each other. "Mind explaining what's going on here?"Tig asked. "Tig call dad and Jax, get everyone to the clubhouse."I said.