5

Jaxs p.o.v

"Ashlynn I'm back."I said. She came out in her bra and panties, drying her hair. "Hey Jax, the boys are sound asleep. Can I have something to put on like sweatpants or something?"she asked. I nodded. She has big fuckin boobs and a nice ass for a Scottish girl. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I took off my cut and put it over a chair then walked up to her. I put my hand on her hip and one on behind her neck and kissed her. She took a couple seconds to register but kissed back. It got heated pretty quick and next thing I knew I was hovering over her. I wasted no time in throwing her leg over my shoulder and sliding my c●ck into her wet, tight cavern. She grabbed my biceps and dug her nails into them painfully. I hissed at the pain and slammed myself into her core harder. She wrapped her other leg around me tightly and thrusted her hips to meet mine every time I pushed farther into her. I ran my hand down her body and cupped her ass as I pulled mostly out of her and pounded into her again.

"Jax I'm close."she moaned as her walls tightened around me. Her eyes rolled back and her back arched as she came. I grunted as I came inside her. I thrusted a couple more times to ride out the orgas, then collapsed on top of her. I nuzzled my nose into her neck and kissed her shoulder. I rolled off her and looked at her. She looked at me, God she's beautiful. I just fucked my VPs daughter. "I should get going Jax, dad must be worried."she said. "Ashlynn, he knows your here. Just stay the night baby."I said as I pulled her closer. She laughed lightly and slowly drifted off to sleep in my arms.

Morning

I woke up and Ashlynn wasn't there. I got up and slipped on a pair of sweats. I heard Thomas crying and went to get him. Ash was in there, changing him. " Morning Ash."i said as i walked in Thomas' room. " Morning Jax. Coffee is already made and so is breakfast. "She said as she finished putting a new diaper on Thomas. Someone knocked on the front door. She was just in my sweatpants and a bralette with Thomas on her hip as she walked to answer the door. "Jax is....Oh Ashlynn hi just who I was looking for."it was Juice Ortiz. "Hey Juice."I aid as I took Thomas from Ashlynn. "Hi."he mumbled. I put Thomas back into his crib and got dressed. I seen Abel run full speed into Ashlynns bum. "What the f..Abel you scared me. Come'er kiddo."she said as she picked him up. He waved at Juice. "Ashlynn, I'm going to the club house, I'll be back in a couple of hours."I said. She nodded and I kissed Abels head.

I arrived at the club house in 10 minutes and went to go handle something with Happy and Rat. When I got back I seen Juice beaten up. "What the hell happened here?"i asked. " Ashlynn and him are dating."Bobby said. Tig, Happy, Rat, Unser and Gemma came in. "I heard Ashlynn and dating. So who is she dating?"Tig asked. Chibs pointed at Juice. "Ash and Juice are dating?"Gem asked. Juice nodded. She walked out and Chibs handed him a beer. "Hurt my little girl, I hurt you."he said. He nodded. 20 minutes later Juice,Rat,Chibs and I went to my house.

We walked in and Ashlynn put her hand on Thomas' leg. "Can you guys not beat Juice for once like damn. Juice, sit in a chair, I'll get you cleaned up."she said as she handed Thomas to me and walked into the bathroom to get a towel. She wet the towel and got some stuff and sat in front of Juice. She started cleaning him up and he moved a strand of hair out of her face. She smiled at me and he smiled back. After he was cleaned up they left. Mom looked at me. "What's wrong honey?"she asked. "I did something with someone and I think I'm in love with her."I said. "What did you do nd who with?"she asked. "I had sex with Ashlynn mom."i said. She looked at me.