11

Jax's p.o.v

She leaned in and kissed me. I put my hand on her waist and helped her on to my lap. I shouldn't be doing this but it feels so good. She pressed her chest against mine and my hands were on her ass. Her hands ran threw my hair and tugged on it. "Ash."i moaned as she tugged on my hair. She pulled away and looked at me. "Baby we should wait till we're at my place. Have my mom and Fiona watch the kids for the night."i said. She nodded and quickly kissed me again. God i love her. She got off me and went into the bathroom. She came out a couple minutes later and smiled at me. "C'mon."she said. She left the room and i followed behind her.

Ashlynn's p.o.v

"Ashlynn? Damn look at you."a guy with long jet black hair said as he walked up to me. I was confused then i realized who it was. My best friend from childhood, Lucrezia's younger brother,Raphael. Well there's four boys and one girl. Michelangelo,Donatello,Raphael and Leonardo and of course Lucrezia. All named after famous renaissance people. I call Lucrezia,Luci. "Raphie? Wow look at you! I haven't seen you in so long."i said as i hugged him. He hugged me back. He stood 6'4,well built,dyed hair(black) and blue eyes. He was a year younger than me and Luci. I looked over his shoulder and seen Jax with his jaw tightened. Jealous. "So what've you been up too? You haven't kept in contact with us."he said. "I know. I have two kids,Amanda and JJ. I basically have four since i babysit two just about 24/7."i said. "Never thought you'd have kids Ash."Raph said. I nodded in agreement. "So,Ash what are you doin this weekend?"he continued. I looked over to Jax. He rolled his eyes. "Nothing. Why?"i asked. "Wanna hang out at my place? Catch up with each other ya know."he said. "Sure why not."i smiled. He smiled. "Great. I'll pick you up at like noon Saturday."he said. "Okay."I said as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged back and he pulled away. He gave me his number and walked out of the club.

Jax wouldn't talk to me that entire day. Gemma was watching Amanda and JJ so i could watch Abel and Thomas. "Thanks so much Gem."i said as I hugged her. "No problem Ash."she said. Abel and Thomas were in their carseats in my car. I drove to Jax's house and brung the boys inside. "Hello?"i hear someone ask. Why is Wendy here? "It's only me."i said laying Thomas down for his nap and I put on tv for Abel to watch in their room. I shut the door and walked out. "Oh,it's you."Wendy said. I nodded. "Yep,it's me."i said. "What are you doing here?"she asked. "Babysitting the boys for Jax while he takes care of things for the club."i said. "Well,I'm here so you can leave." "Sorry but i don't listen to you."i said as I walked into the living room. She huffed. "I'm calling Jax."she said. I shrugged my shoulders. She walked into the kitchen as she talked to Jax. Next thing I know, my phone's ringing.

A: Hello
J: Ash
A: Yes
J: Don't give her a hard time. Just do what she says.
A: So you want me to leave your children with her?
J: Yeah
A: Whatever. You can find a new babysitter and dont expect to see your daughter or me anytime soon. Bye Jax.
J: Ash,hold on.   (End of call)

I hung up before he could say anything else. Wendy looked at me curiously. "His daughter?"she asked. "Yeah."i said. I grabbed my jacket and bag and walked out of the house. I got into my car and drove to my,well,my dad's house. My mom and sister were still in the U.S so they were here at dad's. I opened the door and mom had a gun pointed at me. "Jesus it's me mom."i said. She lowered the gun and hugged me. "I thought you were babysitting Jax's two boys."Kerrianne said as she hugged me. "I was but his ex wife was there and Jax told me to leave so I did."i said. They nodded. It was probably around 9 so we made popcorn and put in a movie and had a girls night. We all fell asleep on the pullout couch.