The Trade for Transformation:

Okay I'm skipping all the boring parts about introductions, for Kyoko, she was too shy to speak and ended up passing out with Naruto freaking out, Sakura glaring (remember this morning) and Sasuke just eyeing her with concern although he didn't break his composer. And Now the story is at a quick stop at Kyoko's house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke stared with interest as we stopped at my house, I pulled everything I needed and grabbed my grandmother-she was my only living relative and she'd be able to help me through the steps of the trade. He looked away as she greeted him and I helped her to his house. He seemed to not want to talk to more than before and I could feel the jealousy that polluted the air.

He unlocked the door and my grandma stepped in first, kind of pushing him out the way-she was very rude. I sighed and looked away embarassed.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day!" she yelled inside. Sasuke followed her next and dragged me in. I felt my mood sour. We sat down while we took a bit to drink from the sake I brought us. I needed to calm down, but Sasuke looked at me a little suspicious before he took a sip. My grandmother explained what he would have to trade to him, I watched him spill his drink as she explained he would have to trade his freewill to choose who he loved and married for him to be able to trade the fool card's presence. I sighed even more embarassed, I didn't pick this out and she thought it was a fair trade. I would of taken his soul before this...but I saw him nod and felt a little better, I wasn't rejected at least to my face.

My grandmother turned to me with a serious face, "you heard me tell you how to do this and you know your consequences." Sasuke glared, but he was missing a key part, he didn't knew how this trade would do for me, how those who sell their wish skills end up after these trades. I let out a shudder and he glared more but looked away embarassed. "Do you still agree, knowing your consequences?" I nodded quickly, so I would not think about it and change my mind.

"Then you know what to do," she whispered and left. I took another sip of sake before turning towards him.

"This will not be quick. I will give you a mark," I whispered and pointed to his neck, but I let him nod before I continued, "and you will do the same for me, here." I pointed to my neck. "Just...pull your chakera-a little! to your mouth..." I blushed, "and tongue." He looked away, I could see his face was a little red, "and it'll leave a mark, but you have to bite down into my skin." I could see him turn even more red... "I'll have to get you first though," I whispered and stared at him. His blush seemed to encourage me, "drink a little more." I watched him and laid him down on the couch and lean into his neck, but stopped by his ear, "are you still sure?" I whispered, seductively. I wasn't going to let him get away easily and watch him nod.

I bit him and let a lot of chakera flow into his neck, my grandmother told me it would hurt less. He held very still and I used my tongue to trace a mark. I started to feel weak and pulled away, finished, "You turn," I whispered out of breath. I tasted his blood in my mouth. I felt myself be pushed back, he was on top now to do the same. I felt he moved the hair that was in the way.

"Are you sure?" I heard his raspy voice and I whispered, "We cannot back down now." With that, I felt him at my neck and I bit my lip. I can't scream. I felt his chakera seep into me and I couldn't control myself anymore, I tried to push him away, but he held me down now and I let out a weak scream as I felt his tongue carve his mark into my skin. I knew how sake effected him, made him very...wanting. I knew I might risk more than that-namely my virginity. He stopped and pulled away, he seemed finished.

"The trade is complete," I whispered and he stared at me with a weird expression, but I couldn't focus long. My transformation was starting to take place, I whispered to him, "can I lie down?" I watch him nod and blush and realized his shirt was off...did I do that? I tried to remember.

"Let her rest, now," I heard my grandmother speak and that sent Sasuke falling back and trying to cover himself. She turned towards me, "you'll stay here, I don't want to see you home ever again, until the night before the wedding." I nodded and felt myself too tired to blush. "Take her to your room," she whispered to Sasuke before formally leaving. I felt his stare on me.

"Are you alright?" he whispered. I nodded and whispered that I was tired. I felt him pick me up to get into his room.

"Please change me, I'm too tired too," I whispered and his face turned bright red, but I couldn't concentrate as he did what I asked and fell asleep.

I woke up feeling lighter. I must of not eaten and looked to see what was holding onto me...and felt myself fall out of bed, hitting my head on the sidetable. I groaned and Sasuke woke up shocked. He stared at me and smiled, but then looked concerned, "are you alright darling?" I felt myself pass out. He. Called. Me. Darling.

"Kyoko! Kyoko," I felt cold water dumped onto my head and I woke up, seeing his face so close, "are you alright? First your head and then this," he chuckled. I stared in wonder at him, but then he looked thoughtful, or something like it, "you look a little different," he whispered staring down at my chest, I looked down to see that my breast had grown slightly. I slapped him, "stop staring you pervert!" I then realized I was wearing his tshirt and remembered he change me. I felt myself pass out again.

"Stop doing that, baka!" he growled and I felt him holding me up, "we need to get to the field early today and you're delaying us." I nodded and walked into the restroom, making sure to lock the door behind me as I showered. I came out of the restroom moments later, ready to go. I looked at him shocked as he was already ready, but looked more...different. He was dressed a little different but noticed it was the headband and the weapons.

"Hurry up," he groan and dragged me out the door.

----------arriving at the field----------------------------------------

I stood behind Sasuke embarassed of my changes and shy around these people. He pushed me from behind him and I saw Sakura glare, "you guys are late!" I nodded and apologized softly for the both of us while Sasuke grunted. Naruto yawned sleepily and I felt myself do so too.

"Do you want to sleep while we wait?" I heard Sasuke whisper in my ears and felt myself turn red and I let myself shake my head violently. "Come on," he whispered and I was able to respond except Sakura glared at me and asked, "what are you doing, Kyoko?" I felt myself blush and whispered, "nothing."

"Sleep," he growled more loudly for everyone to hear with Naruto replying instead, "gladly, wake me up when he is-" but sensai arrived to cut him off.

"Glad to see everyone is aw-"

"YOU'RE LATE," Sakura and Naruto yelled, but Sasuke stared at me with concern as I almost fell over, I was more tired than usually today. Sasuke held me up and wrapped his arms around my waist. Sakura glared and Kakashi looked concerned, "is she alright?"

Sasuke stared but shook his head no and I glared at him, "I'm fine, just exhausted." Sasuke rolled his eyes and ignored me, "she's sick." I stared at him, confused, but Kakashi nodded, "worked hard for this activity and then you can rest." Then he started to explain.