Chapter 14- Confessions of a popstar!

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah...I've heard of One Direction" said Perrie wtih her own dazzling smile, together they made a very dazzling shiny, blonde couple.

They talked for a while longer and really hit it off, they talked about this and that and everything. By nine o'clock Tim's place was packed with people and at about nine thirty Danielle texted Jenna telling her they were just a few minutes away, she had been checking her phone every few seconds afraid to miss the singal from the girls and when she saw the text she jumped and got to action and she told Tim and he switched the music off and told everyone to be quiet and they switched off most of the lights too leaving only a few on and the living room in the dark, the excitement was big all around the house, you could just feel it in the air.

Jenna and Tim waited near the front door and checked the window every few seconds, finally they saw Paul pull up to the curb, onviously he knew everything, just imagine him hearing all the yelling and kicking everybodu's ass by mistake. Wouldn't go well with the press right, so they told him too and apparently he kept the secret although Jenna had no doubt about it.

Danielle was the first one out, around nervously, she caught Jenna from the window and Jenna gave her the thumbs up and with a small smile she nodded slightly and then looked away, playing oblivious.

Jenna moved fromt the window and waited and soon the doorbell rang, Tim waited a few breaths then opened the door.

"OH hey, you made it" he welcomed them.

Dani was the first one in the house too and as she hugged Jenna, "Everything okay?" she whispered.

"Perfect" Jenna whispered back and then let her go pretending like nothing had happened.

"You better have beer" mumbled Harry, "And why have you changed?" he asked gumpily as he entered the house, he was talking grumpily but his voice was still as silky as ever.

"Grumpy much" said Jenna escaping his last question and looking at the others.

They all shrugged, "He's been like this all day" said Niall.

They all walked into the dark living room, they were about to ask some questions like, "why is it dark if you were here all day? 'why are you looking so dolled up?' But the surprise was coming.

Niall was the one who was about to begin asking one of the questions, "Why is it so..." , "SURPRISEEEE!!!" Everyone jumped up and yelled, Niall just screamed like a little shrieking girl and hugged Zayn and Harry jumped and held himself against the wall as he put a hand over his heart. Louis and Liam had been just as scared.

"You almost broke my hand Louis" whined Eleonor as she rubbed her hand and he apologized still berathing unevenly and with a hand on his chest.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" everyone yelled again.

"I need to go to the bathroom" said Louis as they all burst out laughin and he stuck out his tongue to them.

"Niall you have a set of lungs on you" said Tim still holding his stomach from all the laughter.

"You scared the shite out of me man" he said breathless.

"The girls were all up to this, they did everything, all their idea" said Tim.

"Hey it was all Jenna" said Eleonor.

Jenna looked down and then went to Harry, she wasn't good with appraises to herself.

"Happy Birthday curly boy, I bet you thought I forgot" said Jenna to a heavy breathing Harry as the others all joined the party.

"You are just great you know that right" he said as he hugged her to him and kissed the top of her head, you could just see and feel that his mood had been lifted.