Chapter 4- Making his mark!

Jenna felt as if she was glued to the floor, she couldn't move.

"Jenna!" called Aaron all of a sudden.

Harry and Jenna's eyes had been locked up until then but now they looked everywhere but at each other, they were startled. Harry clenched his jaw and all he wanted to do was hold her even tighter for Aaron to see. He was definitely feeling something more than just friendship.

She stepped back to his dismay and just in time because just then Aaron came into view.

He looked between the two of them and if he saw something he didn't say anything.

"Babe where do you want me to put your things?" Aaron asked her.

"Oh, urm... I'll come help you" she said, wanting to escape the awkward situation.

She looked back at Harry, "I'll catch you later okay" she whispered, he was still looking down with his hands in his pockets, what had just happened?

What had he wanted to do?

And most importantly what would've happened if Aaron hadn't stepped in?

He just nodded at her without actually looking at her and she went off with Aaron as he explained to her that Louis told him which beds they could have and were they could put their stuff.

But she barely heard him, she was utterly confused, he had never shown any romantic feelings for her before, but now... the look on his face... he had looked at her hungrily even. He had for once noticed her curves, she knew it enough men did it. She hoped that leaving him behind wasn't a mistake but if she had told Aaron to just go put her things away it would've felt like she was shooing him away and that wasn't nice at all, after all Aaron didn't really know anyone, he would feel left out and she didn't want that for anyone.

She decided to brush everything off as the fact that Harry had been really happy to see her, at least she wanted to make herself think that that was the reason he did all that and looked like that because now she had Aaron who was truly interested in her, Harry would be forever a play boy and she couldn't jeopardize everything she had with Aaron for a what-if sitation.

Still the strange thing was that when she imagined and thought about the look on Harry's face at that moment, and his touch all over again, she felt kind of hot, so hot she could feel her cheeks going red, was she really blushing?

But she didn't want to ruin their friendhip or her relationship with Aaron by dwelling on what could or could not have happened and she wouldn't waste time asking questions she knew he would deny and would not answer, she knew Harry too well now. They couldn't go down that road, not when they had already dodged it and all its awkwardness, once.

She decided she would just put it behind her and focus on her month of fun with her amazing friends that she hadn't seen in a long time, having boys as friends was absolutely the best, no jealousy and biterness and most of all bitchiness, just pure anadultered fun. She did miss the girls because they were two of the best girls she had ever had the fortune to meet but being with boys it's like you had someone that will always protect you and never let anyone hurt you and in the same time prank you like there's no tomorrow. And anyways these goofy boys deep down needed some girl care too.

She hadn't seen Danielle in six months ever since they went on their shopping spree when she visited her in Holmes Chapel and she hadn't seen Eleonor ever since the boys had left for the tour. She had been friends with El the longest, in fact she had talked to Harry about her and they introduced her to Louis.

"Is everythingokay?" asked her Aaron when he saw the thoughtful look on her face and how quiet she was being as they put her luggage on her bed.

He had startled her a little, for a minute she had forgotten he was even there, "Yeah, sure" she mumbled as she tried to smile up at him. He didn't seem worried enough as he didn't ask anything else.