Chapter 32 Spencer & Toby

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"We don't know for sure yet" the other doctor says and Spencer squeezes Toby's hand worried

The doctor looks at Spencer and Toby "Sadly your doctor was correct on what she saw, because I see it too" She frowns and Spencer does too looking over at Toby

"Whats wrong whats going on?" Spencer asks her eyes filling up with tears

"It seems your daughter is showing signs of a hole in her heart.." the doctor says sadly

Spencers eyes fill up with more tears as she starts to softly cry and Toby held her hand as his eyes filled up with tears as well.

"So what does that mean exactly?" Toby asks wondering.

"Well..we will know for sure once the babies are born, but she seems to have at least one, and if we are correct she may have to be in an incubator for a while. Probably tube feeding. And theres a chance of her needing open heart surgery as a baby, but it really all depends how many holes, their size, and her health condition when she is born. It's something that we have no way of knowing forsure until she is born, but once that happens we will be able to find out soon and take the best steps to helping her." The doctor says looking at them.

Spencer put her hands over her face crying upset, and Toby wipes his eyes "Thank you"

"Of course, thats what I'm here for, but Spencer we also need you to rest more, the less you walk or do physical activities the healthier all the babies will be, and make sure your eating plenty for all 3 of the babies okay?"

Spencer moves her hands looking at her and nods "Okay, I will"

"Good" The doctor smiles "I'm so sorry that I had to deliver you with all this bad news today, you stay strong and hope for the best"

They both nod before leaving and getting into the car driving home Spencer held onto Toby's hand staring out the window crying the whole way home, Toby was upset too and didn't know what to say to Spencer, but he felt so bad and upset.

He soon pulled into their driveway and helped Spencer in sitting on the couch with her.

"Spence are you okay?" He asks looking at her, she hasn't said anything and she seemed so upset too

She looks at Toby with tears rolling down her face, it was blotchy and red from her crying so much "No, I'm not it's not fair first my mom has cancer, fighting for her life, and now my daughter is going to be born with a hole in her head fighting for her life too!" she cries

Toby opens his arms "come here"

Spencer scoots over and sits in his arms, Toby holds her close and kisses her head.

"I know honey, it's so upsetting, believe me I have been crying too, but we need to hope for the best, I mean she could be born, and basically nothing could be wrong, you never know.. people mess up on ultra sounds all the time"

"And what if it isn't? What if their right? What if she has to go through all that? It would be terrible, I'd be so upset seeing my daughter basically fight for her life" Spencer cries

"Just think that we will have her, how about we think of names instead?" Toby looks at her

Spencer wipes her eyes and looks at him "I have some ideas"

"Okay and what are they?"

"Well I wanted them to call have the same first initial, and I really like Paisley, Parker, and then either Preston or Patrick" Spencer slightly smiles

Toby thinks for a minute and nods "I like them, but I agree I don't know if I like Preston or Patrick better either"

"I know, it's a really hard decision" spencer slightly chuckles

"Well how about we ask your parents, and our children to see which one they like better and then we can decide?" Toby suggests

Spencer nods "Okay that sounds like a good idea, but Paisley and Parker former right?"

Toby nods "Right"

Spencer smiles and lays her head on him and Toby smiles rubbing her back.

They laid there for a while relaxing until Spencer slowly falls asleep in Toby's arms and Spencer smiles kissing her head.

Authors note; Here is a Spencer and Toby update, it was about 2350 words total, not super long but not bad. You found out some big news about Spencer and Toby's little girl possibly having a hole or more in her heart, also the triplets names, being Paisley and parker forsure and then trying to decide on the other boy's name. which I need your help on, so for the first question.

What do you think of the names? and what should the other boy be named? Patrick, or Preston?

What did you think of this chapter?

and who would you like the next chapter to be about?

Spencer and Toby

Penelope and Charles

Kylene and Nathaniel

Mason and Bridgette

Landon and Leighton

Adalyn and Andrew

Please comment and let me know, and please answer my other questions and please keep voting and reading and commenting it means a lot! Thanks so much!

~S