Chapter 15 Mason & Bridgette

Mason and Bridgette

About 4 months have passed. Mason and Bridgette have graduated college, and got jobs right away. They both work on the same studio but not together. Mason got a job filming a movie, he was so excited, it wasn't anything big yet many people didn't even know it was coming out but Mason was hoping that it would turn into a big hit. While Bridgette got casted as one of the leads in a new hit tv show that everyone couldn't wait to come out, she is so excited but nervous and Mason is so happy for her.

They now live in an apartment together, since their engaged and she basically lived in Mason's dorm during college. They have been trying to wedding plan, but it has been hard, theres so much to plan for and with their busy schedules its hard to ever plan.

It was afternoon after a long day at work Bridgette was cooking dinner while Mason was working on stuff on his laptop on the couch.

"That smells really good honey, what are you making?"

"Shrimp Alfredo, nothing special really" She sighs she sounding really tired.

"mm sounds great" He gets up walking over to her "You sound really tired, want me to finish that for you? I wouldn't mind" He says wrapping his arms around her

She shakes her head "No I got it, it's actually just about done, but thanks" Bridgette walks over to the sink to strain the noodles and turns off the stove on the shrimp and sauce

"Your welcome" He sighs and gets plates out and silver ware. They fill their plates and sit down to eat.

"This tastes really good honey" Masons smiles and she smiles too "Thank you"

"Of course, when we finish I'll clean up the kitchen so you can shower and get ready for bed, oh hey have you packed yet?"

"Packed yet? for what?"

"Leighton and Landon's wedding, remember we said we would go 4 months ago."

Bridgette sighs "Right I did say that I'd go didn't I, I was actually looking forward for this week off"

"I'm sorry but that's my brother I can't really say no, and I already feel like shit for not being able to go see Penelope after she tried to kill herself, I know we live across the country from them but their still my family."

"I know Mason, I'm sorry" She sighs getting up and Mason gets up too and takes her plate "Hey I said I'd clean up so I will, just go get ready we leave in the morning okay?"

"Yeah" She sighs and he kisses her head before starting to clean up while she goes and packs.

After a while Mason had finished cleaning up the kitchen, and finishing up some work he needed to do, he walked upstairs to find Bridgette asleep her head in her suitcase, she looked half packed. He tried not to laugh and slowly moved her off laying her down on her pillow and she whines.