Boys...why do I even bother? chapter 15

I wake up with a start at the sound of my alarm clock. It takes a couple seconds for me to remember all of the events that took place yesterday. I peek over the side of my bed to see Josh rubbing his eyes.

I take my pillow and chuck it at his face.

"Wake up, we gotta get ready for school," I say loudly.

"How did I... get on the floor?" he says, his voice husky from sleep.

"Um...Let's just say you’re a very sound sleeper and I wasn't afraid to use that to my advantage," I reply.

"Huh, feisty," he says with a smile.

"Shut up," I say with a roll of my eyes. "I'm going to take a shower,"

"M'kay," he mumbles.

I hop out of my bed and head over to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and quickly wash myself. I step out and wrap a towel around myself and head to my room. Then a thought dawned on me. Josh is still in my room and I'm in only a towel.

"Josh!" I yell.

"What?" he asks.

"Close your eyes!" I answer.

"Why?" his voice sounding muffled through the door.

"Just do it!" I yell.

"Fine," he replies. "My eyes are closed,"

I open the door to my room and walk in. I open my closet while holding the towel around my body. It's not like the towel didn't cover everything...it was just a little short.

"So why am I closing my eyes," Josh asks again.

I peer over at him. He's sitting on my bed in only boxers, and man did he look edible. I mentally slap myself for thinking that because I have a boyfriend...but he still looked damn good.

"I forgot to bring my clothes to the bathroom, because believe it or not, I usually don't have boys in my room," I respond.

"So you're naked?" he asks.

"Dear Lord. No! I am not naked," I say shaking my head.

"Oh, then I can look?" Josh asks.

"No!" I say angrily.

"Oh...too late," Josh says with a laugh.

I whirl around.

"Close your eyes!" I scream.

"What? You've got everything covered...Well barely," he says eyeing my thighs.

I flush bright red from embarrassment and anger. I gripped my towel tighter and quickly picked out an outfit. I rush back to the bathroom, muttering profanities under my breath the whole time. I quickly throw on what I picked out and walk back to my room.

"You can take a shower now," I inform Josh and throw him an extra towel.

"Sounds good," John says as he hops off my bed, making his way to the bathroom.

I watch him as he walks away wondering what Declan would think if he found out. I made a mental note to make Josh promise not to tell anyone about this. Not even his friends. I pause for a moment, thinking. Who are his friends? I've never seen him with any. Well it's not like I see him anywhere but science class. I lie back on my bed and ponder those thoughts for a while. I decide to put some music on so I grab my iPod and set it in the dock.

"You've got these little things, that you've been running from," I started singing,

"You either love them, or I guess you don't,"