Boys...why do I even bother? chapter 13

Told you I’d upload soon!

So here you go! I hope you enjoy!

====================================================================================

I smirk as I drive to the one place I know Josh won't want to go.

"So...Where are you taking us?" Josh asks as he fiddles with the radio.

"You'll see," I say, my smirk growing even bigger.

============

"Oh hell no," Josh exclaims with a frown.

I chuckle and grab his hand, forcing him into the store that we are standing outside of. I had driven us to the mall and led him to a very special store there. This store just happened to be named Victoria's Secret.

I laugh as Josh looks around uncomfortably.

"What if someone we know sees us here?" he asks with a look of mock horror.

"Well, it's ok for me to be seen here, I don't know about you...They'll probably come to the conclusion that you like shopping for girly underwear for yourself. I know that's what I think. Weren't you here a couple weeks ago? I swore I saw you checking out the lace boy shorts," I say with s serious face.

Josh turns red.

"I was not here! This is my first time ever being in this store!" he yells, drawing a few people's attention.

"It's ok if you’re not ready to admit it," I say with a smile.

"I'm not gay!" he says with wide eyes.

"Oh hush down, I'm kidding,"

"You-," Josh starts.

I cut him off by holding up two different bras. One that is black with lace, and one that is pink.

"Hmm, I'm not quite sure which one I like better. I might have to try them on...Do you wanna come with?" teasing him is too much fun and it doesn't happen often. Might as well take advantage of the situation.

He looks at me slightly confused.

"Sure?"

I take his hand and lead him to the changing rooms. I let go and start to go in one. Josh follows.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I ask.

"Um helping you decide which one you like better?"

"I said you could come with, not watch," I say with a smile as I shove him out and close the door.

"What? That's not fair!" Josh protests.

"Maybe some other time," I say, hopefully giving him some false hope.

"I'll hold you to that," he says.

Minutes later I'm at the register purchasing the black bra. Josh is standing awkwardly behind me. Shifting on his feet. I turn around once I'm done and walk out, knowing he's following.

"OK I get to decide where we're going next," Josh says unhappily.

I chuckle.

"Says who? I've got the car keys,"

"Are you sure about that?" Josh says with a smug look on his face.

"Yeees..." I say as I reach into my back pocket to pull them out.

There aren't there. I look at Josh in shock. He jingles my keys in front of my face. I snatch at them and he pulls them away.

"How did you get those?" I scream.

"Well, I saw you put them in your back pocket and that's all the info I needed," he says with a smile and a shrug of his shoulders.

"You’re unbelievable," I say with a scowl.

"Thank you," he smirks.

I can't believe he took my keys out of my back pocket without me knowing. Josh takes the lead and I have no choice but to follow. I mean, he has my keys, what am I gonna do about it?

I hop in the passenger seat of my car when we reach it. I make an effort to make sure Josh knows I'm miffed, by glaring at him for the whole ride to whatever place we're going.

"I hate you," I say.

"No, you strongly dislike me," josh replies with a smile.

"No, I'm pretty sure I hate you right now,"

"Ahh, right now but not in 5 minutes,"

"What? Why won't I?" I wonder what he's planning.

"Because I'm awesome, duh," he answers as if it's obvious.

"If you consider being obnoxious, ignorant, and annoying, awesome then yes you are very awesome," I say shaking my head.

"See? I knew you'd come around!" Josh exclaims and shoots me a winning smile.

I turn to look out the window to make sure he didn't see my blush. He shouldn't make me blush...I have a boyfriend for that. I notice the scenery change and suddenly, sand is taking place of the dirt and grass.

"You're taking me to the beach?"

======================================================================

It may be short but it's something!

I love the song that put for this chapter! Listen to it!

Please vote!

And also, please comment. I can't know If my story is good or bad without your guys' feedback.

ok well,

Luv ya <3 :D