Chapter 2

(Jay's Hair, but straight and brown------------------>>)

"Ouch!" I complained as Camille plucked another hair on my brow.

"Sorry, sweetie. But it needs to be done." She didn't look sorry at all.

"Sorry i'm late!!" A man around thirty came in. His blond hair with purple tips messily covered his forehead.

"Ben! I haven't seen you since you ran into our house wearing my mom's dress holding a picture of your dog saying 'I'm sorry honey, but just won't work out between us. Its not you it's me, I just don't think we're right for each other, and I have found another!' to my mom while you pointed to your dog. Which you called hamster, if I'm not mistaken!"

"Good to see you to,Jay. And 'chinchilla' died a couple months ago. We are having a funeral tomorrow, can you come?

"Only if I get to make a speech."

"Of course! I would want Chin's little sister to speak on the stand-thingy."

I stared at him. Camille plucked another hair off my brow and i winced. "Two things is wrong with what you just said. Number one: Chin is like, three years old! Number two: You call your dog 'Chin?"

"To answer number one, He is 21 in dog years and-"

"I'm like, two hundred if I counted in dog years. So, ha!"

"But you aren't a dog! Anyways number two. My dog's name isn't anywhere as ridiculous as your cat's name. You know, the one from grade 6"

"Hailey?" I said in astonishment. "Hailey is a normal name."

"Nu-uh!"

"A-huh!"

"STOP!!!" we stopped at the sound of Camille's voice. "BEN, BE USEFUL AND HELP OUT!!! JANESSA, STOP MOVING YOUR HEAD!!! CANDY CAN'T CUT YOUR HAIR WHEN YOU DO THAT AND I CANT FRIGGEN PLUCK!!!!"

"O-Okay, wait. She's cutting my hair! Like cutting it, cutting it?!" My eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. I put my hands in front of my face. Just in case, you know, they did decide to fall out. Ben looked at me oddly.

"Is there anyother type of 'cutting it, dear?"

"N-No, I g-guess not." I don't know why, but something told me not to let it happen. I swallowed my fear. "Just don't- don't cut off a lot."

                       _______________+++THREE HOURS LATER+++________________

I touched the mirror disbelievingly. The mirror's face, or my face, i guess, was unreal. I always knew I was pretty. But right now, I was gorgeous. My slightly angled cheekbones where played up with a natural looking blush, my eyes outlined in black, my eyelashes exaggerated and a silver-grey eyeshadow. Upon my lips was a clean, fresh coat of cherry red lipstick.

 My hair stopped just below my breasts and was about half the weight it was before. The brown curls were straightened and shiny. But the way they were put.... My hair was pulled back, the front strands meeting and intertwining in flowers on the back of my head to my upper back.

My dress was on, and it fit like a glove, a white strapless, mid-thigh length, tight from the bust to the waist, but flowing from the waist to the end, glove. It showed off my barely-there tan and endless legs. It showed just the right amount of cleavage, and that took nearly ten minutes to make sure it wasn't too low or too high. I sighed, here I go...

****************************************************************************************************************

Please comment vote or fan!!