Chapter 6

Picture will be understood soon...
<~~~~~~~~~~~~>
I wake up the next day in the drivers seat of my truck with Cassidy lying across the passenger seat, Lane in the back seat and see Kyla and Holden cuddling with a blanket in the bed of the truck. Can't help but say they actually look kinda cute doing that and we decide to look up something she said about the town she is in right now. Fifty year mine fire. "Everybody! Wake up!" They all get up and come back into the truck where I pull out my laptop and look up fifty year mine fine, "Lets see what all
Wikipedia says...
Centralia is a borough and a near-ghost town in Columbia County, Pennsylvania, United States. Its population has dwindled from over 1,000 residents in 1981 to 10 in 2010[2] as a result of the Centralia mine fire that has been burning beneath the borough since 1962. Centralia is the least-populated municipality in Pennsylvania.

Centralia is part of the Bloomsburg-Berwick micropolitan area. The borough is completely surrounded by Conyngham Township.

All properties in the borough were claimed under eminent domain by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1992 (and all buildings therein were condemned), and Centralia's ZIP code was revoked by the Postal Service in 2002.[3] State and local officials reached an agreement with the remaining residents on October 29, 2013, allowing them to live out their lives there, after which the rights of their properties will be taken through eminent domain." We all look at each other and exchange a few looks back to the very long article we just read, "Maybe she's there one of the clues said under 10 people so, this has got to be it. Lets type this in the gps and go there." They all nod and I type in Centralia in the gps and start driving, "Oh my god. What if we don't find her?" They all shrug and I see Kyla snuggle up to Holden, "So, are you two a thing now?" They both blush and Cassidy laughs, "I think they are. Lane maybe we should get together so, we can make Cade feel awkward." Lane laughs then, grabs he hand, "Okay." She giggles and blushes then, I do feel really awkward. "This is extremely awkward." Lane just shrugs and smiles, "You can kiss my sister when, we find her..." Now it is definitely my turn to start with the blushing, "Okay, maybe I will." They all laugh and then, we decide to stop for pizza before, driving six more hours ad not stopping until, we finally get to Centralia. "Okay, so, I guess we just walk around here until, we find her?" We all nod and start walking; I come across a small house and decide to knock. "Oh my god. Cade!" I turn around and see the only thing I ever want to see standing behind me.
"Lenny?" She runs to me and I catch her in my arms, "I knew you'd come to find me." I laugh and sit her down, "Of course I'd come find you... What makes you think I wouldn't?" She looks down at the ground, "Because I'm me... I've practically committed suicide, I've put you through hell. I'll probably do it again." I push a piece of hair behind her ear and raise up her chin with my fingers, "If I didn't want to do all that I never would've. You haven't put me through hell, well you did when, I thought you were gonna die, but I would go through it all again, except that part, if it meant I got to keep you... Lenny, I really love you." She looks up at me with those perfect eyes, "I love you, too. But you shouldn't love me I'm brok..." I stop her by pushing her against the house and pressing my lips to her, "You're perfect, Lennox." She wraps her arms around my neck and I fiddle with the doorknob, "Do you like it here?" I ask as I pick her up and she shakes her head before, coming back to my lips, "No cause... Your... Not here." I lay her down on the bed and pull my shirt over my head, "Are you sure about this, Lenny?" She answers by pulling me on top of her, "I want you, Caiden." I smile against her lips and kiss down her neck, "I want you, more." She giggles and I go back to her lips before, pulling off her shirt and letting my hands gently slide around her body to undo her bra, "Before, I undo it are you sure?" She reaches around and undoes it herself, "Yes, Caiden."
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Lennox POV
I wake up to a shirtless Cade sitting on the couch across from the bed, "Hey." He turns around and smiles at me, "Hey. I called the others and they're waiting for us at my truck." I get up and wrap the sheet around my body, "Others? Who else is there?" He comes over to me and sits on the bed, "Holden, Cassidy, Kyla and Lane." I nod and stand up, "I should probably get dresses then." he laughs and wraps his arms around me, "If you wanna just stay in that I'd be fine with it." I turn around to face him and in the process sort of let go of the sheet, "So, you want Holden to see me like this." He shakes his head and kisses me before, groaning and pulling his shirt over his head, "You can get dressed." I laugh and pull on the jeans I had on yesterday, but a different shirt, "Okay, Cade. Lets go meet them." He wraps an arm around my shoulders and starts walking, "If you say so." I laugh and when, I see my brother run into his arms, "Lane!" He laughs and puts me down so, I hug Kyla, Cassidy and Holden before walking back to Cade's arms. "So, Cade never called us last night and we slept in the truck. He looks well rested so, I'm guessing he didn't sleep in a truck." I blush and Cade wraps his arms around my body, "I didn't." They don't ask anymore questions and I don't plan on answering any so, when, we get in the truck and I get to sit all the way home in Cade's lap. So, yeah I'm extremely happy...