Chapter 4

Picture is Kyla... (Isabelle Fuhrman)
Step 4: Decide which town...
Step 5: Make a list of people you care about.
Step 6: write an email explaining the game and send it to those people
Step 7: leave clues along the way to your destination including some maps after, every few towns.
Step 8: go to final destination and wait to be found or stay forever...
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Lennox POV
I wake up with my arm lying across someone's stomach and my head lying on there shoulder, "Oh god. Please tell me I didn't lay down with Mason." The guy speaks, "I'm pretty sure I'm not Mason." I look down at Cade who is smiling up at me, "How'd we end up like this?" He shrugs, "We fell asleep after, I came over here to drop you off and you asked for help with your math homework." I nod and sit up, "Well then, it's two days to prom, a week till graduation and an hour till school starts. Lets go..." I groggily get up and go to suffer another day in hell... But at least I have a hot friend to help me through it. Shut up Lennox he will never like you back!
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
A week later
I'm walking out of the school after, just graduating... Lennox graduated and then, she totally disappeared, "Hey, Cade. You seen my sister?" I shake my head and turn to face Lennox's twin brother Lane, "No. I was just looking for her though." He nods and shakes my hand, "I'll miss ya Cade." I smile, "You to bro, you too." We go our separate ways and drive to our different houses. "Son! You looked so, good up there, giving the valedictorian speech." I smile and except her hug, "Thanks. Mama. I'm gonna go up to my room." She nods and I walk up the stairs just as my phone buzzes saying I have a text from Lennox...

Dear You
This is your friend, Lennox King, eight people have been sent this message. All of which I care about, if you care about me read the rest of this message if not leave it alone... I have been picking somewhere to go for about six months. I will leave right after, this message has been sent and have set up a series of clues to lead you to my final destination... None of which will tell you where I am only give clues as too where the place is. Those of you who wish to find me should meet at the gazebo in the park to find your first clue and meet the people you will have to find me with... And maybe just, maybe when, you find me I'll come back. But who knows you might decide to stay with me yourself... However, if nobody wants to me that's okay and I'll just stay where I'm going.
Love, Lennox

That's when, my heart drops out of my chest. Lennox left and in order to come back myself and some others have to find her. What if we can't? No,I refuse to believe that. I will find her even if I have to do it alone...