Ch. 1

Imagine in breathing in
Imagine leaving all your air behind
What matters in the end
A matter of opinion 'til you find out

Life can only mean hardly anything
All I'll ever be is partly settled in

They show you how to swim, then they throw you in the deep end
I've been learning since, but it doesn't mean I'll float
I won't float, no, no, no, no,
Won't float

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I'm (F/N) (L/N). So um this is a story about my life and how something or more like someone changed my life forever..... right when I thought I wasn't going to sink.... I began to float.

If I had to describe my life in one word it would probably be either "confusing" or something like "odd", somewhere along those lines, but uh so yea about me.

I was always the type of girl that was somewhat shy yet people always told me I was good at sports and I guess I was so I played them but I didn't really enjoy them. So I soon got to the point where I decided to give up on sports, disappointing my parents. A little bit afterwards when I was 15 my Dad cheated on my mom for the 4th time and uhh he then moved out leaving my mom heart broken and leaving me not ever wanting to fall in love. Ever.

I suddenly became a different person and felt confused all of the time and didn't trust anyone. Sometimes I didn't even trust my own mom or even closest friend.

I also hated the word love and even the mention of dating or crushes was a sensitive subject for me and made me want to cringe and ignore whoever was bringing it up....

I felt like my whole life was slowly sinking.

And that's where we come to the present. I am currently going into my 3rd year of highschool at Iwatobi. I began here last year and oddly only had guys as friends but I was fine with that since girls mainly talked about dating and other icky love crap.

"(F/N)! Wake up! You're gonna be late for school!"

"Ugh ok Mom I heard you the first time! Damn...." I cursed under my breathe, slowly rising up from my bed. I rubbed my eyes and just looked around my room.

"Another boring day... just like all the others..." I thought feeling so emotionless.

I wish something interesting and exciting would happen to my life. It just seems so.... dull.

I slugged out of bed doing what all needed to be done before I left the house. I through my uniform on and put my hair into a scruffy pony tail and grabbed my bag. I waved a bye to my mom and left the house drinking out of a water bottle. "Ugh I didn't get to go running this morning.... what a pain....".

Right when I made it into class every one stared at me. Yea I was late.... again. I didn't care though it wasn't much of a concern for me. I sat in my usual spot in the back corner by the window and propped my feet up on the desk which I got in trouble for. "What a pain...". Sitting in front of me was one of my somewhat best friends. Haruka Nanase. He turned to me with his as always expressionless face which I kinda felt similar to.

"Late again?"

"Shutup, I didn't feel like getting my ass out of bed today." I whispered in response to him as a propped my elbows up on my desk continuing to listen to the lesson.

I tried to get in touch with Makoto who was sadly in front of Haru so I couldn't really talk to him well. After the bell rang it was finally time for lunch.

I set with my usual 'crew', Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, and also sometimes a girl named Gou. Today she was eating with us which I was fine with until she starts bringing up how much she loves muscles and boys then I kinda want to shove Nagisa's bread down her throat.

And so it began.

"GUYS there is this cute new guy in our class and he is GORGEOUS."Gou fawned.

"......" I dont know if I'm overreacting or If I'm just a bitch but can girls ever just enjoy each others time without talking about dating or boys I mean seriously. This is why I hang out with guys because they always most of the time have that 'i dont give a single diddly fuck' attitude.

She went on and on and it spread into talking about sexual things.

"CAN WE DROP THE SUBJECT PLEASE. THANK YOU." I quickly grabbed my lunch and stormed away from them since lunch was almost over anyways I might as well.

They all stared at me with surprised looks on their faces. Why are they surprised don't they know I hate those subjects.

I just hate love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So yes more chapters to come! What do you guys think? This whole fan fic is based on some of my thought processes so it's kind of reliving my experiences plus some future experience? but I made it a 'x reader' so everyone relateable can enjoy it I guess? Yea.