"That's ok, I also want you to rest a bit" said Dustin for Jack as he nodded.

"Right now how is the Dignity Knife?" Marius asked, we looked at the central Alpha platform. It was still incrusted in its place. Like the last time dad put it in, after we finished the ceremony.

The Dignity Knife is our most strongest weapon. It can cut through the wolves defenses and sense orientation like it was nothing. That knife could see if you had the dignity and power to wield it. But if you don't have it, it'll struck your wolf paralyzed. That's why only the Alpha can use it. Cause it has the dignity and power to sustain its incredible force.

I haven't used it still. It also says that the Alpha will wield its power when the most crucial moment in its life comes. I haven't been in a tight position that I needed its power for defense. It's still isn't the right time. I wonder what crucial moment my dad went through to get it?

"It's still the same, thank the Goddess" he said letting out a breath of relief.

'Did the pack suffer any dangers while the tremble happened?' I asked them. They already shooting their heads.

"Thank the Moon Goddess no. It wasn't that powerful of a quake to cause damage. It only startled us" Dustin said in conferment.

"There you are!! I've been looking everywhere for you four. Marius do you know what Melanie and Marcus were doing?" A high womanly voice sounded as she walked up the stairs. There on the top stood Mimmi, as elegant and rough as ever. Wearing some black jeans, a green blouse shirt, making her green eyes turn even brighter, her jet black hair straight and silky and with the gift of every woman would love to have. Running on heels. She frickin does that. Plus her clothes accentuating her light curves to perfection. My mom and Mimmi were and still are best friends since high school.

"Jack, Dustin, oh my God Leila, do you know what your brother and my children were doing right now?" She said alarmed as me and Marius looked at her with confusion and a slight frown.

"What did they do now?" Marius said in defeat as if he knew what they were doing. While it would be pretty.

Then Mimmi gave a wide smirk while her eyes twinkled in amusement.

"Nothing, just watching some movies. Hah got you didn't I?" Everyone just grunted and shook their heads. Dustin and Jack leaning their heads on their open hands. Did I also said she is a prankster?

She took everyone in the pack as a joke, even my father. She and my mom were the best of the best when it comes to making jokes and that.

"Mimmi don't do that, I told you when it comes to Marcus and Melanie don't joke like that" Marcus gave her a cool stern, raising his eyebrow. Mimmi just looked at him sweetly like she didn't do nothing. Walking to Marcus who was at her reach, her arms wrapped around his waist and put her head on his broad shoulder.

"Oh come on Marius don't be so frigid. Laugh a little, our children and Milan are fine. Don't worry about it" she said to his ear, Marius shivering from her voice. Us in a little amusement at how he reacted in front of her. The great and strong warrior, falling in a trap from the beautiful jokester.

"It's just that you make me so serious with what you say, and I know I need to be more relaxed" he said as he took her into his arms, giving her a quick peck on the lips.