Chapter Fifty-Two: Bad Day

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure," I tell her. I know I want her to go by herself so that she and her sister have time to bond together.

"Ok then," she says sounding very close to me and I smile. Her warm breath blows gently against my face and I can feel her leaning closer before giving me a quick kiss. "I love you," she says to me as she pulls away.

"I love you too, angel," I say to her and smile.

"I'll see you later," she says and I just nod my head smiling.

"See ya, have fun and tell her I said hi," I reply as I listen to her leave the room.

Swinging my legs to the edge the bed I place my forehead in the palms of my hands while my elbows rest gently on my knees. I need some way to vent my frustration. I feel Riders soft coat as he sits next to my leg. Then, the perfect idea accords to on how to deal with my sexual frustration. Which thinking about it this hasn't really bothered me until my body needs some form of a release, from this pent up energy and emotions that I am not exerting on sports. Reaching my hand out I search for my nightstand and once I find it I look for my phone. Finally my hand slips over the slick metal of my phone. I pick it up and decide who to call.

"Call Juliet," I instruct my phone as I from a hand through my hair tugging lightly. The phone ringing noise begins and I reach down to Rider and stroke his head.

"Hello there darlin' brother of mine," Juliet says through the phone in a silly voice.

"Sister of mine, are you on your way home?" I tell her attempting to cover my frustration with silliness.

"Yes brother I am actually home, why?" she asks casually. When did she get home? Must've been while I was asleep with my angel.

"Can you give me a ride to the high school?" I ask secretly begging that she will. I don't want bother Conner or Carter because they already do so much so that's why I decided to ask Juliet.

"Whyy?" she asks me seeming very confused.

"Because I need go to the high school," I state a little bit annoyed with my little sister for asking questions, but that's what they are for.

"Reece, you do realize that there is no school today, right?" Juliet asks me slowly as if she is talking to a five year old.

"I'm blind Juliet, not stupid. I know we don't have school today, I need go there to do something," I say starting to feel grumpy as I'm a little on edge and all.

"Ok, ok, jezze. I'm sorry. I'll take you if you tell me what you need to do," she says in a happy, you know 'got ya' tone.

"I'll tell you in the car," I groan and I stand up reaching for my stick and find it using to make my way to my dresser where I search with my hands in drawers looking for some basket ball shorts and a t-shirt.

"Be right to your room," she says, and hangs up before I can abject, making me even more angry.

*******______

"We are here so you can finally tell me what's going on," Juliet says in an irritated tone as she shuts the car off and I run my hand over the door in search of the handle. Eventually my hand finally stumbles over the handle and I open the door, shoving out on it. I climb from the car and stand steadily on my feet.