Chapter 8

Chapter 8
FML
-------------

Becca's POV

"Rule number one, no touching anything that looks manly because chances are it might be my dad's stuff. Rule number two keep your voice down to a minimum, we don't want to attract any attention, and finally rule number three if we are unlucky and my dad comes out of the blue do not and I repeat do not hold a stare for more than 10 seconds. Got it?" Charlie asked looking like she was going to pass out at any moment.

"Charlie no worries, Smooth is my middle name." I said trying to calm her down.

"I thought it was..-" Charlie started.

"Stop, I told you never EVER say my name out in public like that." I said still covering her mouth.
--------------

Charlie's POV

Licking the palm of Becca's freakishly small hands she cringed away.

That's what I thought.

"EWWW Charlotte that's disgusting!!!" Becca screamed rubbing her hand on the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Like your middle name?" I joked

This caused her to laugh.

"Good one." Becca said.

"Yeah I know, we're here. You remember the rules?" I asked.

The reason why I am so nervous is because never have I ever had someone come over, not only have I not had a friend to come over I never had friends to invite. Becca is my first real friend, Pathetic huh? Well when you think about it anyone that I wanted to become close with found out who I really was. Charlotte Baine, Daughter of Billionaire Cravin Baine. Just the title scared everyone off, everyone but Becca. But why is that?

"Charlie If you ask me that question again I'll be as rich as your father." Becca joked.

She was right, I'm worrying for no reason.

"Okay welcome to Casa de Baine." I said in the best posh accent that I could conjure up.

Becca's POV

Chandeliers, hard wooden floors, bright lights, a modern/elegant atmosphere, spiral staircases, and book shelves loaded with intellectual novels. All that sums the base for Charlottes' family home.

"Oh my goodness, this place is absolutely fantastic." I said in a whisper.

"Thanks now let's go upstairs before my father comes out of his study." Charlotte said while grabbing firmly on to my wrist and guided me to what I believe is her bedroom.

As soon as my bare feet touched Charlie's floor it was welcomed with warm fuzzy goodness. I've always wanted carpeted floors but my mom would always say, and I quote

"Why would I spend money on a piece of cloth when I could have wooden floors that comes free with the house?"

------------

"Charlie your room is absolutely gorgeous." I said.

If you thought her room at her aunt Silvie's home was amazing than you should think again because this room was about the size of her living room, which was pretty grand if you ask me..

"Thank you." Charlie said plopping herself on her massive king size bed.

The biggest bed I slept on was a queen at her aunt's house but never have I ever slept let alone sat on a king size bed before!

"So what's the plans for today? She asked

"I don't know what-..." I was cut off with the sound of Charlie's room door opening revealing a somewhat heavy set lady that looked to be a maid of the sort.