@NiallOfficial: @BrooklynParker @ElijahParker nooooooo

@ElijahParker: @NiallOfficial @BrooklynParker don't u remember the time when we had dinner at granny's house u literally ate EVERYTHING that was left.

@NiallOfficial: @ElijahParker @BrooklynParker it's not fair ! 2 vs 1 ! fine I give up u guys win NANDO'S PLEASE BROOKIE?!

@BrooklynParker: @NiallOfficial @ElijahParker hell no. Now I'm going to continue my #askbrook bye Niall see u tom Eli!

@ElijahParker: @BrooklynParker @Niallofficial see u baby sis! See u too Niall! I'm a bit busy with the invitations right now, tweet u l8er

@NiallOfficial: @ElijahParker @BrooklynParker see u tomorrow elijah !

-

@NiallWHOREan: @BrooklynParker do you love Niall? #askbrook :)

@BrooklynParker: @NiallWHOREan I do! We're like bestfriends/cousins/siblings/bodyguards/relatives :) WHOREan aye?

-

@PAYNEful: @BrooklynParker OH MY GOD YOUR "FIGHT" WITH NIALL WAS JUST OH MY GOD, is Zayn true to you? #askbrook

@BrooklynParker: @PAYNEful well, thank you very much

-

@BrooklynParker: well that's it for now. Zayn's in need for some 'quality time' bye :) x

@BrooklynParker: oh and for those haters, fuck off why do you even hate me? Ya don't know me.

-

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked, while looking at the DVDs.

"Erm you pick." I smiled, and dug my feet under the duvet.

"Hunger Games?" He asked, and showed the DVD to me.

"YEAH!" I squealed. Zayn inserted the disc in the player and pressed play.

Zayn plopped onto the bed and dug his feet onto the covers.

I smiled and cuddled with Zayn I nuzzled my head onto Zayn's neck, he snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. We entwined our legs beneath the covers, and watched the movie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Zayn fell asleep minutes ago, his light snores filled my ears.

It was already in the part, where Rue dies.

I fought back the tears.

No, Brooklyn don't cry, and don't wake Zayn up. He looks like an angel asleep.

But anyways, I couldn't hold back the tears. Little droplets from my eyes fell onto Zayn's shirt. He stirred a bit, and his snores stopped. Great I woke him up.

"Baby, why are you crying?" he asked and cupped my face. I sniffed a bit.

"N-nothing Rue j-just d-died." I smiled.

He chuckled, and kissed my forehead, "I didn't know you were a softie for these types of movies."

"Well, I am." I smiled, and rested my head on his shoulders.

His breath tickled my ears, I smiled.

I stopped the movie, and turned off the tv. I faced Zayn and left soft, wet kisses all over his faces.