Chapter 1

I was walking through the school hallways looking for my locker.... And there it is!

Before I could make my way to my locker I was stopped by my 'bestfriends' now you're wondering why I said bestfriends with quotes.

Well it's because the girls here just act like my friends to get popular. I'm actually quite popular because of my cousin, and because of my good looks, even though I'm not pretty!

Even though it sucks that I know I don't have real friends, I still get to have the hottest guys in my school as my boyfriends, boys practically want to be my boyfriend. And girls? They want to be in my shoes, have my life, have the most perfect life as they say.

I'm not a slut or a whore. But I've only been with 1 guy this whole year and his name is Logan Brent the most popular guy here and also the head of the football team. We have always been serious and he never cheated on me, ever, I guess?

Oh and by the way my name is Jane Brooklyn Parker, my friends call me Brook, and some other people call me Jane. Me and my family are really close. I have my dad who is Mitch Parker my mom, El Parker and then there's my older brother who's next in running our family business, Elijah Parker

We're a really rich family because our family runs a 5 star hotel.

So I may have mentioned earlier that I have 'fake best friends' but my real ones are not part of our popular group.

They're more like the go-with-the-flow kind of people, so my bestfriends are Emma Wood, she has blonde hair and gorgeous brown eyes. Then there's Andrea Belle, she has long brown wavy hair and beautiful blue eyes.

Even though I'm popular I hang out with my real friends.

Oh and how can I forget. I have this bestfriend and his name is Bryce Johansen he is one of my closest friends and he has blonde hair put into a perfect quiff and green orbs.

We've been bestfriends since we were 3 years old and both are families are very close

So I'm 17 and live in London, and I'll be turning 18 on February 3. And I'll be graduating on May. That's basically my life. Okay all of that done back to reality.(A/N: date: April 24 2013 so just imagine that she turned 18 already okay bye)

I picked up my books from my locker and headed to chemistry class. I love chemistry, others think its boring but actually it's quite interesting.

This morning is off to a good start so far.

"Brook!" Madeline, my so called Bestfriend called me. I tried my best to put on a fake smile.

"Yes?" I asked trying not to sound annoyed

"Hang out with us at lunch later. 'Kay?" Madeline smiled. She had that dark pink lipstick on which made her look like a whore.

"Sure, gotta get to class by love." I smiled and kissed her cheek, I ran off to my classroom.

~•~•~•~•~•

"Brook!" Emma shouted.

"Hey love." I smiled and hugged her.

"You free this lunch time?" She asked

"Madeline called dibs before Chemistry. Sorry." I pouted and hugged her

"Not a problem. See you after school!" Emma said and ran off to Andrea and Bryce.

"Mad!" I put on my best fake smile as she walked towards me.

"Hey. Where's Logan?" She asked

"His football practice isn't done yet." I linked arms with her as we walked through the hallways.