Chapter 20

I stayed up all night, and studied until I saw the sun (A/N: heh get it? No? Okay then) well not literally 'saw the sun' ya know, when, nah never mind.

I sat upright, and did my stretches and yawns. I stepped out of my bed, and let the soft carpet, tickle my feet. I walked to my closet, and grabbed a pink sundress, and matched it with a denim sleeveless cardigan (A/N: okay I literally just forgot what it was called gahdhakdhs tell me below if u know what it is winkwink) and black toms, from your very own Louis William Tommo Tomlinson. He bought it as an early graduation gift for me.

I placed them on my bed, and ran to the bathroom, because that's how weird I am alone, in my bedroom, and if you thought I was a poised young woman, let me just take a second to laugh at you. hahahahahaha no, just no. It's my grandmother who wants me to be a 'poiiiised young lady' mhhm, I'm a poised young woman.

I stripped out of my pajamas, and rinsed my whole body. I grabbed my strawberry scented shampoo, and rubbed it all over my hair.

~•~ (Skipping that part bc we don't want to waste such a good chapter nah jk this isn't a good chapter, wait idk it's up to you! YOU YES YOU! I AM NOW BLABBERING SO LETS TALK LATER SA A/N OKIE? OKIE.)

I walked over to my locker, entering my combination. Once I opened it, I placed all my books, in it, and walked over to Emma. People were staring and glaring. Why? Because Niall Horan's cousin is walking all by herself, or 'she's just alone'.

"Hey Em!" I said cheerfully. Wait what is happening with me? I stayed up all night and here I am cheery as ever.

"Heeeeey." She said prolonging the 'E' "Are you ready for the finals?" She asked feeling kind of queasy.

"Yeah, I studied up all night until I saw the sun." I smiled.

"You just used a lyric from One Direction." She giggled. That's when I realized it. Well, I knew it was familiar.

~•~

FINALS HOLY CRAP SOMEONE HOLD ME.

I sat in my seat and the teachers passed the test papers. My legs were shaking. So I just bit my lip, and then it stopped shaking.

I grabbed my pen, and neatly wrote 'Jane Brooklyn Parker' on top with a small heart on top of the r.

I read the first question, and then read the choices. Thank you god for these multiple test.

Forty minutes later, i walked over to my teacher and passed him my test paper, and walked out of the classroom, I paced and inhaled and exhaled, to remove the queasiness I'm feeling.

"You okay?" A very familiar voice asks me, I look at him, and saw Logan. His hands on the jeans of his pockets, and he has that little smile on his face that made the girls squeal.

"Mhhm." I replied, and breathed normally again. I rolled my eyes, and walked away from him, but before I could get any farther he grabbed onto my wrist, and held it tight.

"I won't let you go, if you won't listen to me." He stated, staring into my soul.

I removed his hand away from my wrist, and placed my hands on my hips.

"I kissed her because, Chase dared me to. Then boom, you came in." He said.

"Well, past is past. We're over, through, fin, went separate ways Logan." I snapped. "And I clearly moved on"

He pursed his lips and nodded, and walked away.

-

Fetus Zayn gif ats

im SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. My laptop wasn't working, and i really don't like making chapters on my itouch bc i can't see how long it is.

i is berry suri.

Filipino Word for the day: Putangina - Motherfu*ker

I promise to update on tuesday a long one :)

xxxx

i'm really sorry uhuhuhuhu x

follow me on twitter: wreckitniall