"So," India said, never looking away from her computer. "A couple of co-workers and I are going to Soho's tonight. You wanna come?"

Soho's was a popular club in Times Square. I've heard a lot about it, but I've never been. I was actually very surprised that India was inviting me to hang out with her. I guess we were starting to become friends?

"I don't know, I'm kinda tired. And it would take way too long for me to go home and find something to wear"

India opened her mouth to speak but the ringing of my cellphone interrupted her.

I reached down in my purse, searching for it. Without looking to see who it was, I swiped the green button and placed the phone against my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey baybeh. You still working?"

I smiled at the sound of his voice. I turned in the opposite direction of India to hide my blushing face.

"Yes. I get off in another hour or so."

"Oh, that's wassup"

"I was actually thinking about going somehwere with India after work" I tapped my pen against my desk.

"India? Somewhere like whea?"

"Soho's"

"No" I lifted the phone from my ear and looked at it, wondering who he thought he was speaking to.

"What?" I laughed lightly.

"I said no" he stated again, almost with pride that I was going to agree and not argue with him.

"Baby, I wasn't really asking for permission" I said innocently. This was the first time he's told me that I can't do something, and I was not okay with being told what I can and cannot do.

"I don't want you hanging around India. Come on babe you said yourself you ain't like her" I could tell that he was trying his hardest not to raise his voice, but he was failing tremendously.

"Okay, that was a couple weeks ago. She isn't that bad" I spoke lowly into the phone, not wanting her to hear me. "And besides, I wanna do something fun for once. You say yourself that i'm boring."

"Mill, I said that because you said you would never suck dick" I heard laughter in the background and my face grew hot. Who was he with right now?

"W-who are you with?"

"Chris"

"Hey sis!" He yelled before I heard him busy out into laughter again.

Well, that's embarassing

I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my chair. "Mill. Just come home baby, I miss you. Don't you wanna cuddle and chill with ya man?" I frowned and sat up, becoming annoyed.

"August stop. You just saw me 3 hours ago. It's not like I'm not coming home."

"Damn Mill, why won't you just fucking listen!" There was a loud noise and I'm sure he slammed his hand against something out of anger.

"Why are you yelling? Is it really that serious August?" I sighed.

"Yes. Stop being so damn hard headed" he smacked his teeth.

"It'll be quick baby, I'll be home and in your arms before you know it" I smiled lightly hoping he'd just give up on trying to stop me.

"Nah, I think ima crash at my place tonight" he said dryly.

"Fine" I huffed.

"Fine" he said back.

"See you later then, I guess"

"Yeah" and before I could respond there was a click.

I turned back to India. "Everything okay?" She asked, smiling. I nodded.

"I'm going"

~
"This place is packed!" I yelled over the loud music. I was following India trying to find a place to sit. There were 4 spots open at the bar. Me, India, Zoe, and Megan all took a seat. I never really talked to the others that worked at the firm, it was nice to have a girls night out and get to know more about them. Chris Brown's Liquor came on and I screamed. "I love this song! Let's dance!" I grabbed India's hand and she smiled, standing up. I began twirling my hips and swaying to the music. I only had one drink and I was already feeling tipsy.

Tell me what did you slip up in my cup?
Girl, cause I want you, oh yeah
I had a little bit too much girl, so come over here

I sang and held India's hand, twirling and spinning around.

There's something in this liquor oh yeah

I turned and tweaked against India, causing her to laugh. We continued dancing and laughing until the song was over. I was 3 drinks down and damn, I was enjoying myself. "Guys, I'm gonna go use the restroom" I yelled. Zoe tagged along and we searched for the restroom until we found it, in a small corner near the back of the club. I stepped in and looked in the mirror. I frowned at the bags under my eyes. I truly was tired, but I was very much enjoying myself and this break from life. I pulled my phone out my purse and dialed August's number. It was now 11:34pm and I knew he was probably up watching TV.

No answer

I sighed and went into the stall to pee.

~

While Olivia and Zoe left for the restroom, Megan and India sat at the bar and talked. "Olivia seems nice" Megan said, smiling. India nodded her head and looked around discretely.

India turned around to where Olivia's glass sat. "Isn't she dating someone famous? Like a rapper or something?" Megan asked, looking around at the drunk people on the dance floor trying to dance.

"Uh, yeah, August Alsina I think" India pulled out a big white pill, breaking it in half. She looked around, first towards the restrooms, then the bartender, and those around her. She slipped the white powder into Olivia's drink and watched as it disappeared into the stress relieving liquid. India stuck her finger in the glass and twirled it around, mixing the drug in the drink. She smiled to herself, knowing that her plan was moments away from becoming successful.

Minutes later, Zoe and Olivia arrived back at the bar. "Heyyy" Olivia sang, she was very relaxed from the few drinks she already had.

India and Megan waved, laughing.

Olivia sat down in the seat behind India.

"I think I may have reached my limit" Olivia uttered.

Olivia was not a frequent drinker, but when she did drink, her body responded very quickly. Her max was 3, anything after that would bring on a horrible hangover the next morning.

"Only 3? Come on girl, live a little" India said as she brought the glass to Olivia's hands. Olivia thought about it, and didn't want to be boring anymore. She shrugged and brought the glass to her lips. "Why not" she smiled.

"Drink Up" India mumbled.

India smiled to herself, knowing that her plan was now in full affect.

**********
What is gonna happen to Olivia? Comment and Vote for an update!!