Deep hunger

***warning x- rated scene***

*Alex*

I knew I should have made more of an effort to kick Dana's sluty ass out. But unfortunately for me the bitch knew my weak point, which is having a whore on her knees, with a mouthful of me.

Thinking back 15 minutes ago, was already making me hard. Man did that slut knew how to please a men, no wonder boss still kept her around. But then again she knew how to play him like a puppet.

"Where is she"? Boss asked " in your main bedroom" I said with a knowing smirk but hopefully his stupid ass missed the double meaning behind my smile.

-----------------------------------
*Belle*

I woke up feeling really refreshed and almost happy. But instead of feeling bad about my situation I know I need to take action and start planing my escape.

So without any further delay, I got up and went straight to the shower, I needed to clean his disgusting smell off me.

After taking a nice long shower and then a bath, I gotten dressed with a simple white dress that was laid out for me, thinking it was probably the maid, I wore it without another thought.

Once I was done getting ready, I went down stair to get my self some breakfast/lunch. It would have been an easy task if only I knew how to get to the kitchen with getting lost and if I knew how to speck Russian, so that I ask the guard direction but as always God hates me and so now I am utterly and completely lost.

So I took my pride at hand and decided to put off eating for a while and just explore, I felt like Dora the explora, laughing at my own joke I opened a door that was set apart from others, more fancier looking door, so off cores I had to open it and go inside, only later I wish I hadn't.

Vasily POV*

I can't believe Dana is here, FUCK. I told that bitch to stay at the farm house I bought her.

Now I am really mad, rushing out of Alex's office I went straight for my bed room on the other side of the mansion.

It's been awhile since I moved my main office to my house, it was so much easier plus the security is more tight here then my office at Moscow. When I snap out of my thought I realized I finally reached my door and as I was about to open it, I heard soft moans coming out of the room. "What fuck" kicked it open and froze and just stared at the scene that is being played out on my bed.

I walked to where Dana was and i guess I must have turned into a statue, just watching them go at it like wolves. " Ooh honey your finally here, sorry I was waiting for you but you took long so I started playing with these lovely servants, why dont y... Ahhhhh.. fuck.. yess" before she could finish her sentence Olga one of my maid started sucking Dana off loud and fast.

Before I even had the chance to make up my mind Indra one of my younger maid, crawled over to me and took my pants and boxers off in one swift move, the processed to suck my already hard staff off.

She timidly licked the head and put her other hand on my staff and started the slow up and down movement.

Don't get me wrong it felt good but I got bored so I took her hands off and then brought my hand to her hair an pulled on it so she would look up and once she did, she smiled a cute smile and I smiled back at her and the slammed my dick all the way inside her mouth, and proceeded to thrust hard and fast.

She made a little protest at first but gave up when I put both of my hand on her head and used it to control her. While I was making giver head, I looked over to Dana and Olga, just in time to see, Dana now on top of Olga sucking Olga's huge tits an fingering her fast.

I almost came at the sight of it, so instead of focusing on them I focused on my new toy, I looked down to see her crying and gagging on my cock, while trying to push me off by using her hands.

I smirked, this is getting even more arousing. Instead of showing her mercy, I picked up my speed and continued to slam into her warm little mouth " oh.... Fuck" I whispered before coming..

   I lost count how long we have been going at this.

I am so tired I might just pass out like a pussy but Dana on the other, is still unstable.

  At the moment I'm lying down on the bed while Dana is riding my cock with great energy. Olga and Indra were long gone, they past out about an hour ago.

  Right now while Dana rides me, my thought drifts back to Belle, I can't help but imagine her  soft young body under me.

  I love the way she moans and try's to resist me, best part is when she uses her small hands to push me away. " Fuck yes... Baby... I-I'm coming... Oh god", at first I was confused on what I was hearing, but seconds later the haze lifted, I realized Dana was still on top off me, looking well fucked.

  I pushed her way and walked to the bathroom, before I could do that Dana grabbed my hand and said "Anton baby you still haven't finished though" instead of answer her, I went straight to the bathroom.      

  After a quick shower I got dressed and went straight to the kitchen, as soon as I walked in everything became quite and all attention were directed straight at me. Maids running around asking me I needed anything and what not.

  I ignored them all because at the moment all my attention directed at the white little mouse sitting on my dining table. She looked nervous as hell, with a smirk on my face i walked toward the table and sat down.

  We were now face to face, expect for the part were she would hardly look up at me. " Look up" I said as softly as I could, which took a lot of effort on my part.  She did as I said but took her damn time too, " quickly finish up your breakfast and follow me" .

  She looked like she wanted to say something but i guess the bitch finally learned her lesson, so we sat in a uncomfortable silence and finished eating breakfast.

  Once I was finished I went over to where she was sitting and grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the kitchen and went straight to my car.

  After I got her settled in the car, I drove straight to the plaza first thing first I needed to get some lingerie and then some clothes, as much I like having my slaves walking around naked, I just....I don't know  mm for some reason the thought of this slave walking around naked in front of my men just didn't feel right.

   Don't get wrong I'm not going soft or anything cause she will walk around naked in I want but only in front of me. So I took her straight to the lingerie shop and once we went inside, I called up couple of the employs and told them what I want and after that I took Belle into the changing room " Strip now " I commanded her to do it but I can see she wasn't  going to do what I said, so obviously I took charge and ripped her little dress in half and then threw them on the floor.

"P-p-please stop" she begged but I ignored her and continued to strip her. Once she was naked, stepped back a little and admired her young body, while she silently sobbed. " Sir I have picked the once you requested, do you want  me to put it on for her?"

I looked over to her, the employ with big tits, damn they were a nice size. After a couple of minutes I answer " no now get out" and with that she left.

I Looked at lingerie she brought and one by one I went through all of them and decided to put the black one with pink bow on her. " Stand still and if you make one noise or you try to fight me, I swear to god I will fuck you hard and fast right here and right now, so be a good little doll and do as I say". 

I waited for her response and when she said nothing I knew my empty  threat worked. So now she was standing in front of me looking like a goddess , damn I sure know how to pick em.

I realized two things at that moment, first thing first I am a sick sadistic bastard and secondly that empty threat I made I earlier, wasn't so empty after all.....

==========£=========

Goodnight lovelys

Xoxo
TanTan