Young, Wild & Free

Start from the beginning

"Jimin, hi, I- uh need fifty bucks." Yoongi frantically slurred through the phone. That wasn't at all what Jimin was expecting.

"Yoongi? Is everything all right?" Jimin asked, Yoongi was clearly not himself. He was usually the go with the flow laid back friend of their group but this was not the case.

"I-I just need the money."

"Why?" Jimin questioned. Something wasn't right.

"I just do. Jimin please." Yoongi pleaded.

Jimin sighed, "Fine, come over and get it."

"T-thank you! I-I need it in cash."

"Okay, I'll see you when you get here." Jimin hung up. Even if he was annoyed with Yoongi he wouldn't say no to his friend in need.

"Well that was weird." Jungkook said, Jimin only nodded.

Yoongi appeared in record time. He lived fifteen minutes away but was there in under ten.

Jungkook opened the door while Jimin retrieved the money and he was taken aback by Yoongi's appearance before him. His hair was shoved messily under a blue beanie, his clothes looked like he'd been wearing them for days. His shoes were untied and his entire body was shaking. Jungkook sighed internally, his suspicions from the other day were just confirmed.

"H-hi." Yoongi blurted out quickly, avoiding eye contact while rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Hey, Jimin will be right out. Come in."

"I-I'm not staying." Yoongi said, beginning to pick nervously at his fingers.

"Oh, okay." Jungkook said, he wasn't going to question further.

"Hey, so I didn't have a ten so I have sixty." Jimin said, emerging from the bedroom with a wad of cash in his hand. Yoongi's eyes brightened at the sight of the green paper.

"T-that's fine. Thank y-you." Yoongi continued to rock back and forth, the money sliding around in his hands.

"It's what friends are for. What're you spending it on anyway?"

"Uh, n-nothing. I really should be going though." Yoongi shoved the money messily into his pocket and turned around and practically ran down the apartment building hallway. Jungkook really wanted to say something but he kept his mouth shut. It wasn't his place to say something.

"That was... bizarre?" Jimin said, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand as Jungkook shut the door and the pair retreated to the couch once again.

"I'm tired." Jimin sighed, his legs stretched lazily across Jungkook's lap.

"Then let's go to bed." Jungkook suggested, Jimin looked at the clock. It was still early.

"Can we cuddle?"

"Of course we can, Jimin."

"I'll race you." Jimin said with a smile, springing up. Jungkook hesitated in confusion before sprinting after the younger.

Jimin made it into the bedroom faster, Jungkook in foot. The younger grabbed Jimin by the waist and pulled both of them down onto the bed in a fit of laughter.

"I win." Jimin smiled, Jungkook rolling his eyes.

"Only because I let you." The pair laid their and continued laughing, enjoying each other's company.

"You know what." Jungkook said out of the blue, "I really wanna fucking kiss you."

"You what?" Jimin wasn't sure he heard the younger correctly.

"I want to kiss you." Jungkook said plainly. Jimin was at a loss of words.

"Every time we're just about to kiss, someone ruins the moment. Screw that, we can make our own moment. So, Park Jimin, can I kiss you?" Jimin didn't know how to respond. Of course he wanted to kiss the younger. Why he was so shocked was that Jungkook spoke up. He took control and voiced his opinion for the first time. Jimin couldn't have been happier.

"It would be rude if you didn't." Jimin smiled, leaning in.

___________

I am soooooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever. I finally can use my other hand again (so I think I haven't gotten cleared yet technically) but I owe you a million more chapters. More of a filler than anything but yay a kiss finally! Anyway, comments and votes are always greatly appreciated. Thank you for sticking around while I worked through my injury.