Young, Wild & Free

"What, are you scared?" Jungkook mocked.

"I'm not scared!" Jimin pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. Jungkook decided he wanted to watch a horror movie. He noticed the fear that struck through Jimin the second he asked if they could watch the movie and was enjoying watching him squirm.

"Well then you wouldn't mind if I shut the lights off, right?" Jungkook smirked, pushing Jimin's buttons.

"Nope." It was early evening, there was still sunlight shining through the windows so the room was still visible.

"Or if I closed the curtains?"

"T-that's fine." Jimin tried to put up a strong front, but watching a scary movie in the dark was more than a little nerve-wracking for the timid elder.

Jungkook crossed the room to close the curtains, the darkness striking more fear within Jimin.

"You know, your room lets in too much light. Let me just close the door." Jimin gulped, now he was scared.

"Now we're ready." Jungkook returned the the couch in the now almost pitch black room. Jimin pulled a near by blanket up to his chin and searched around the darkness surrounding him. The only light was the television in front of him which soon he would have rather been off and added to the dark.

"You know, the other couch is closer to the tv, I think I'm gonna sit there to really get the full effect of the movie." Jungkook said, sitting down on the couch adjacent to Jimin. At this point the elder knew Jungkook was trying to scare him more, but he refused to admit aloud.

The movie began, haunting music filling the room and Jimin pulled the blanket over his head scared out of his mind. But he wouldn't admit defeat this early into the movie.

He lasted about ten minutes before a jump scare occurred, almost giving the poor elder a heart attack.

"Jungkook."

"Yes Jimin?" Jungkook smirked in the darkness, he knew what was coming next.

"I'm scared." Jimin barely mumbled out above a whisper. Jungkook smiled, moving couches to sit beside the elder who immediately curled into his side. Jungkook wrapped an arm around his waist, rubbing calming circles into his hip.

"I'm amazed you lasted this long without me."

"Shut up and hold me asshole." Jimin hit Jungkook's chest lightly, earning a laugh from the younger.

They watched the movie in silence, Jimin watching most of it through his fingers or peeking around Jungkook's shoulder, but he got through it.

"I'm proud of you." Jungkook said as the credits of the movie began to roll up the screen.

"Because I made it through the movie?" Jimin asked.

"And you didn't even cry."

"Do I get a prize?" Jimin asked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

"I think so." Jungkook smiled, pulling Jimin closer to him, their faces becoming closer and closer to each other.

Jimin's phone went off breaking the moment between the two of them.

Jungkook leaned back on the couch with a groan, "If it's Namjoon I'm gonna kill him."

Jimin laughed but was soon quieted when he read Yoongi's name on the caller ID. He wasn't too fond of Yoongi at the moment, he bailed out of the club last week as soon as Jimin finished his set without even saying hello or sorry for being late. He put the phone on speaker so Jungkook could hear the apology Jimin thought he was about to get.