Knock

"Hey Jiminie?" Jungkook called for Jimin who was in the next aisle over at the supermarket, "Which kind or chips did you want again?"

"Barbecue, I said it like four times." Jimin came around the corner into the younger's aisle with the carriage.

"No I know that, but which kind? There's like six different types." Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest as he stared at the line of chip bags in front of him.

"Just grab one, it doesn't matter." Jimin parked the carriage to stand next to Jungkook who shrugged in response and grabbed the first bag in front of him, "Wait not that one."

"Then what kind do you want?"

"Doesn't matter." Jungkook grabbed the next bag and turned to wards Jimin, "Better?"

"Not that one either."

"Then you pick."

"It really doesn't matter which one."

"Jimin. It clearly does." Jungkook laughed.

"I just don't like the packaging on the first one and the second one tastes funny." Jimin explained.

"Then why did you say it doesn't matter?"

"It didn't until you picked the wrong ones." Jimin wryly smiled.

"I'm gonna close my eyes and you'll live with what I pick or we'll be here all day." Jungkook decided, closing his eyes and reaching his hand out. His fingers brushed one of the previously rejected bags before Jimin pushed the younger's arm to the parallel bag.

"We have a winner." Jungkook said sarcastically, "Only took an hour."

"Oh, stop exaggerating."

"The funny part is I'm not."

"What crawled up your pants and died?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, I'm just tired. Someone was talking in their sleep all night."

"My bad. But you don't need to get all moody about it."

"I'm no-"

"There's our favorite couple!" Namjoon and Jin rounded the corner, breaking the pair's argument before it progressed.

"We're not a couple." Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time.

"Yet." Namjoon added.

"We're just preparing for when it's real." Jin smirked, "Should be any day now."

"Why are you even here?" Jimin asked.

"Are we not allowed to need groceries?"

"That's not what I meant."

"Jimin, honey, what other reason would we be at a supermarket?" Jin said.

"Kiss my ass, Jin."

"That's Jungkook's job." Namjoon laughed.

"At least I don't have Jin shoved up mine." Jimin shot back.

"Why are you so angry, Jimin?" Jin asked.

"I'm fine."

"There's no way you're fi- God dammit." Namjoon's phone cut him off mid sentence, "Hold that thought, it's Yoongi."

"Yoongi? I forgot he existed honestly." Jimin said, "The last time I talked to him he asked for money."

"He did?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"He called Namjoon last week for the same reason."

"Weird, anyway we're gonna finish shopping and go home. I think we both need a nap." Jimin said, waving to Jin and Namjoon. Jungkook began pushing the carriage down the aisle away from them and Jimin took one of his hands off the carriage to tangle in his.