Chapter 23 ~ The Fight

Idina POV:

James and I have been fighting back and forth this past week. It's so annoying and frustrating! We can't even be in the same room alone without starting a argument besides when we go to sleep.  But today we got into the biggest argument. He found out about my abortion. Thank god it wasn't the pain killers.

"Why couldn't you just tell me?!"

"Oh my god! Your still on this topic! What were you going to do! I wasn't keeping it and theirs was no way in hell you would change my mind about keeping it!" I yelled as I was fixing my side of the bed.

"I would have helped you! Your always hiding stuff! For gods sake I'm your fiancé soon going to be your husband! This isn't going to work if your always hiding things!"

"So you want to breakup? The doors right there and honestly I'm so fucking done with relationships!"

"Mom! James stop arguing we can here you guys from the basement! " Lea yelled and slammed he door. I then turned to face James and yelled the following.

"Have a fucking goodnight!" I yelled before covering myself with the covers and fell asleep.

A/N:

I know it's a super short chapter but what's coming next will makeup for this... I'll update tomorrow morning.