Connected: Stiles

The first thing I saw was the smoke. Then came the seat-clenching spur of the engine failing. I took in a sharp inhale of air, and sat back in my seat. I look over at Stiles, his head buried into the steering wheel. I can hear him murmur indecencies, and can't help but try and hide my evident smirk. Frustrated Stiles is cute.
"I'm so sorry, (y/n)." He sighed, looking at me with those big Brown eyes.
"It's okay, you can show me your insane board of insane people another time."
He smiled, "Yeah, but it sucks being here right now."
I frowned and looked away.
"Oh shit, I didn't mean it sucks being with you, because i-it's..um. It's just awesome being with you... I just had plans for later.. at my house... and now we're stuck on the side of the road, in the middle of nowhere, in the most fucked up town ever."
"Wait, what plans?"
"Uhm, you know it was really nothing."
"Stiles, your plans are never nothing. They range from a little terrifying to absolute and utter mental destruction." I laugh out.
"I just wanted to spend alone time with you.." He said looking away.
I unbuckled my seat belt, "What do you mean by 'alone time'?"
I climb onto his lap and look in his eyes.
"I don't see anyone around.. we are still alone." I whispered into his ear.
I felt his hands trail up my thighs, and grip tightly on my waist. I press a gentle kiss to his lips, which he returns.
"God, I love you." He breathes out.
"I know. Backseat?" I smile mischievously.
"Backseat." He replies with a laugh.