I threw all of my clothes in and began to shower. Harry's hair products were all on the left side of the shower and mine were all on the right. I quickly washed my hair, body, and then successfully managed to shave my legs without cutting my leg open, which was an accomplishment in itself. The whole process took me about thirty minutes because I was lazy and slow and half the time I just stood there contemplating life itself. 

  I began to peel back the curtain when suddenly I saw Harry, standing there brushing his teeth. I screamed and yanked the curtain back, but ended up pulling the curtain off the rod entirely. Harry screamed as well and the next thing I knew, we were both tumbling to the floor.

  "Ow," I groaned.

  "What just happened?" Harry said. I was on the floor, luckily wrapped up in the shower curtain, and Harry was awkwardly on top of me. "What were you doing?" 

  "What am I doing?! What do you mean? You're in here while I'm naked!" I screamed.

  "Is that a problem?" He frowned. "I wasn't looking."

  "I'm naked!"

  "But... I had to brush my teeth." Harry said. "Mia, I really wouldn't of looked. Don't be upset." 

  "I'm tangled up in a shower curtain." I blurted. "I am a human shower curtain."

  "I feel like now would be the appropriate time to tell a knock knock joke, but I can't think of one." Harry admitted. "I'll leave you to get dressed and, uh, we can try and fix the shower curtain once you aren't wearing it."

  "It's not my fault you scared me." I said stubbornly as he recomposed himself and embarrassingly walked out of the bathroom. Out of all the embarrassing moments in my life (and trust me, there were many) this definitely had to be number one. 

  I took my time in getting dressed. In reality, after I slipped my clothes on I had just awkwardly sat on the toilet lid as I thought of ways to avoid further awkward conflict. It's not everyday that Harry Styles falls on you tangled up in a shower curtain.

  My plan was to sneak from the bathroom to the bedroom and then hide under the covers, but to my dismay, Harry was sitting right out on the couch and spotted me as soon as I walked out.

  "Hey." He smiled.

  "Hi.." I trailed off. 

  "Look, I'm sorry about that." Harry blushed. "Honestly, I was just brushing my teeth. In my defense, the door was unlocked."

  "It's fine." I said awkwardly. "Thank God for that shower curtain, though. Although now it's kinda ruined." 

  "It's okay." He chuckled. "I only saw you completely naked for about two seconds."

  "What?!" I gasped. "No you did not!" 

  "I'm joking, I'm joking!" Harry laughed. "You looked mortified."

  "I was mortified." I said. "All I wanted was to get a shower in peace and not be humiliated and owe you a shower curtain." I sat opposite to him on the couch and Cat lunged onto the space in between us.

  "Don't worry about the curtain." Harry shrugged. He slid his phone out of his pocket and began scrolling through various things, and to avoid looking even more awkward I pulled my phone out and began to do the same.

  I shouldn't have looked at my phone. All over my Twitter feed were articles upon articles about Matthew and I. I skimmed through most of them, cringing as they portrayed me as a reckless girl who ditched her man on their wedding day. There were also rumors circulating about Harry and I, but I didn't dare look into those. I knew that doing that would just frustrate me even more.