Ch: 9 Family Dinner

Hazel's POV:

The doorbell rings as I run down the stairs to answer the door. I'm wearing a light blue flows dress with white stripes on it. My hair is letting out some waves in my blond hair so yay to that. I open the door as I see Toby in a black tux. I smile in awe as he says something I didn't hear.

"Hazel?"

"Huh??"

He smiles at me with that beautiful smile he has.

"May I come in mademoiselle?"

My cheeks flush as I open the door wider so he can enter.

"Of course."

I stutter as I let him in. Is it sad that I just noticed now that he had flowers in his hand.

"For me? Well I'm flattered. What a way to make an impression!"

Jack walks towards as with a smirk on his face as I roll my eyes and try not to giggle at his stupid humor. Toby doesn't seem to be mad so that's a good signal. One thing in our family is that you have to understand and like humor. Otherwise you should just leave now.

"Actually these are for Breeze."

Toby smiles as Breeze enters the room.

"That is very sweet of you Toby. I'll keep these in a heated room with a water vase so they can continue to grow."

Jack has a pout on his face while he looks at Breeze.

"Those were supposed to be my Toby flowers."

Breeze smiles evily and flicks him in the nose.

"Too bad. They're are mine! Mwahahaha!!!"

Breeze then runs out of the room with the flowers and a big smile on her face.

Jack laughs and shakes his head. He then looks at Toby with a serious look on his face.

"Okay now it's brother time for me. It's time for the talk."

I panic as I shake my ferociously.

"Right now!"

Jack looks at me and smiles.

"Yes Hazel right now."

Jack then looks at Toby and smirks at him.

"Now then. For starters, if you break my sisters heart I will hunt you down personally. Second. Hazel has been through a lot of crap, so if your just playing games with her because she's beautiful, You better leave now. Last but not least, Hazel cares about you so much, I'm hoping you do to. So treat her the way she deserves. Because she needs someone more than anything."

Jack then looks at me as I smile at him. I immediately wrap my arms around him hugging him to me. Toby then looks at Jack and nods.

"I wanted to let you know that I appreciate the talk we are having. It's nice to know how much you care for her. I love Hazel, and I promise you I won't let anything happen to her."

Jack then sighs in relief and grins.

"Thank gosh. Big brother protectiveness over. Treat her right and we won't have a problem."

Jack then nods and goes over to help my mom with the dinning table.

Toby then smiles at me and takes my hand giving it a squeeze.

"See, I told you. Everything would be fine. Nothing to worry about."

I smile nervously.

"Toby, Jack wasn't the part I was worried about."