1- Boyfriend?

yuuuuusss the first chapterrrr of the sequel ^.^ yay ! ya'll reaaadaaay ? get reaaadaaay !

 (A/N ; Music on the side , for Prod's POV. Prod picture on side.)

§•§•§•§

Leilani POV  

"I'm going to kill you, you stupid bitch." Jordan said. I looked at him with sad eyes. "P-please don't do this Jordan.." I cried. "Well if I know your living, and I can't have you, then I'll kill myself." He placed the gun to his temple. "Jordan don't do this..." I said. "Fuck it, i'll kill us both." I heard the gun blast. "Leilani! Leilani! Leilani!" Ray yelled. I opened my eyes to see Ray hovering over me. "Are you okay babygirl?" he asked. "Just a bad dream..." I said. "Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked sweetly. "No.. Well I'm going to take a shower, i'll be back." I said. I grabbed a towel, and turned on the water. I really enjoy taking showers, because it helps me clear my mind, and I needed to get my mind off of the nightmare I had. (A/N ; Yessss this is why I love showers.) I got inside, and let the stinging water hit my skin. I washed my body, and my hair. I felt better. I walked into Ray's room, and did everything else. I don't think Ray and I are going anywhere today, so I threw on a white v-neck with some sweats. I then put my long curly hair into a high bun. My phone rung with a facetime call, from Leslie. I picked up. "You never called meeeee," she said with a frown. "Awww I'm sorry widdle babyyyy." I said. "So how you liking the tropical city?" Leslie asked me. "It's wonderful. I love it." I told her. "Lei! C'mere!" Ray called. "Comingggg!" I yelled. I ran down the stairs. "Yeah Ray wassup?" I asked. "Oooooh who dat is? He cute, he cute!" Leslie said. "Les! Shutup!" I whispered loudly. "Who's that Lani?" Ray asked me. "This is my bestfriend, Leslie. Leslie this is Ray. My-" I was cutoff by Leslie and Ray shouting, "Boyfriend!" Is Ray my boyfriend? 0_o Do you think he's my boyfriend? Whatever I guess, cuz i do like him ❤ "Mhm, okeeey." I said with a smirk. "So how'd your date go with Roc?" (A/N; I'm gonna use names, Roc's name will be Chrestano ;) ) "It was really niiiiice. The resteraunt was nice, and I loved it. He's such a sweet guy." she told me. "Awwww so cuuuuteeee." She blushed. "Omg, he's calling me now!" Leslie yelled. "Talk to yo man, call me later." I said. "I will! Bye love!" "Byeee!" I pushed the end button on my iphone. I walked downstairs, and sat next to Ray on the couch. "Let's watch a movie." I said. "Okay, what movie do you wanna watch?" "Uh, ATL!" (A/N ; yo. this is my favorite movieeeee 👌) "Okay. He flipped the movie channel, and ATL was just starting. A little later, I got sleepy and laid my head on Ray's chest. He started to stroke my hair. "Ray, can I ask you something?" "Yeah, what is it?" he asked. "Did you mean that earlier when you said you we're my boyfriend?" I said. "I was joking." he said. I frowned. "Buuuuut. I do want you to be my girl tho." he said smiling. "Okay, i'll be your girlfriend." I smiled. "So Leilani, why did you really move to Miami?" he asked. "Well..."

§•§•§•§

Ray POV

"And he raped me..." I couldn't believe what Leilani was telling me. If I ever seen one of these niggas, I'd come and make a mess on em'. (A/N ; Make a mess means kill them, the blood and possibly brains would be the mess.) "But he's obsessed with me. He came to the hospital, and said he was Prod. I had security take him out, and I was scared the whole night. So your mom stayed with me, and I told her everything I just told you." she smiled. That beautiful smile of hers. "Well, I want you to know that they won't be able to hurt you anymore." I held her tightly. "I'm sleeeepy raaaaaay." She held her arms out. "Your such a big baby." I said, and carried her upstairs. I gently placed her in my bed. "I want you to stay with me." I slid into the bed next to her, and wrapped my arms around her. She drifted off to sleep, and so did I.

|•|•|•|•|

2 hours later, still Ray's POV

3:21 am.

I looked over at my dresser to see my phone lit up, and lightly ringing. It was Jacob. "Yo, Slade's goons bouta be out again." He told me. Damn, what they doin' out so early? "Imma try to get out, you know where they gon' be at? I got my girl here." I said. "They comin' to get you man..."

§•§•§•§

Michelle POV

"Jamie, I just don't know how I'll tell Prod that I lied to him, and that I really am pregnant." I cried. "Don't. Don't tell him. Just let him think the baby is his." She said. "I don't wanna lie to him though, he seems like he really cares about me now.." I told her. "Well are you sure the baby is even his?" Jamie asked. "Well me and Jordan messed around a couple times..."

|•|•|•|•|

Prod POV  

(A/N ; I'm gonna give Prod a name, his is going to be Craig.)

I sat on the couch, watching TV, and waiting on Michelle to get back from the store. She was taking forever. I wonder what's wrong with her. Oh yeah, I meant to tell you! I've moved on from Leilani if you didn't know. Fuck her, I've moved to better things. "I don't give a fuck about you anymore... " I said aloud. It's from one of my favorite songs, "Monique's Room." by Fred The Godson. It's about the girl cheating, even though I'm the one that cheated on her.. It's sad I did, cuz she was a wonderful girl. But, It's over now...

§•§•§•§

how'd ya'll like this chapter? I hope you liked it. What you think Ray is gonna do? Comment, and give a little feedback!

keep it †rendy.✌

-Aunya' ❤