"Let's get up, the house a mess" I said as I stood quickly, stretching my limbs to their max point. I could hear a crack or two of my bones.

He stood up, and his sun kissed body gleamed on the sun. His hand passing quickly through his dirty blonde hair.

I then started to walk towards my iPod that was still connected to the component. Pushing the button I gasped at the hour. 1:37?!?!?

Oh my God. Dad it's gonna kill me if he calls the Pack House and I don't answer. He must be furious right now.

"Guys wake up" I shouted with my Alpha voice. Quickly Dustin sleep vanishing immediately, Jack quickly leaning up, oblivious of his surroundings and Gianna just startled while she said 'five more minutes mom'.

"Guys come on, it's almost two. We need to get moving, like right now" I said as I started picking up the furniture to put them in their right place.

"Oh please Leslie it's Saturday, let's just have a day off" said Jack as he yawned, earning a smack on the head from me.

"Saturday or not we need to move, this kind of attitude doesn't make us one of the strongest, now get moving or I'll strip your intestines out, to the three of you" I said glaring at all of them. They just gave up.

"We'll clean" Jack and Dustin said in unison, while Gianna sat on the sofa.

"Gianna you have a little something on your face" I said hiding my attempt of laughter as I saw her hilarious face.

"Tell me you guys didn't do it?" She growled loudly, which only made me laugh even more. Jake and Dustin chuckling loudly.

"I'm so gonna kill you guys later on" she said as she grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom near.

When I heard the door closed, we heard her scream a squeaky shout. That made us laugh like their was no tomorrow. I would die if I kept laughing. Jack was leaning on the sofa's arm laughing, while Dustin had his arms grasping his sides as he bowed down to laugh.

The tears streaming down my face. Man hilarious. Grabbing my clothes I put them on, quickly tuning to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna make some sandwiches, while you clean, got it?" I said giving them I glare. They just whined their answer.

"Why we have to?" Jack said as he grabbed the bowl of popcorn from the floor and handing it to me.

"Because you are now the men of the house. Now move" I gave them a pointed look, they saying 'yes mam'.

Hah I win, woman always win around men.

"If you need something to clean it's in the closet beside the living room" I shouted at them as I entered the kitchen and put the bowl on the sink.

Letting out a breath of my own, I started to look on the fridge. Grabbing some smoke ham, cheddar cheese, roman lettuce, tomato and smoke wood bacon. Putting them on the counter, I grabbed a loaf of wheat almond bread.

Putting a plate to put the subs I started to make them. Turning on the skillet from the cabinet, adding some olive oil and when the skillet was hot enough I added the bacon.

As the bacon cooked quickly, I cut the bread in for slightly long pieces. Adding some mustard and butter, then the ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato and finishing with crispy bacon.

As I finished the last sub, Gianna appeared with a red tainted face and her hair wet. I think from scrubbing harshly all the make-up she had. He expression a grumpy one.