Forks... Ive Arrived

I pull the car,that I've rented until I can buy a better one, into the schools parking lot.
I stand outside leaning against it. I know she is in today because mum said. She also said that Jacob have her a lift as her car needed to be fixed.
The bell rings and students pile out. I receive looks and whispers before I see the brown haired girl that I'm waiting for.
She stops for a moment before rushing towards me. I wrap her in a hug and she returns it. "What are you doing here?"
"Why do you think? I'm here for you silly. Now get in the car. I'm hungry." She smiles sadly but gets in.
I speed is out of there and towards a diner.
Once settled down inside, I ask the first question, "how are you?"
"Okay."
"Don't lie to me. Your awful at it." She gives me another sad smile. "I know his left but you will be alright."
She sighs and we order before discussing what we have been up to. She tells me about riding motorbikes with Jake. I haven't seen him in years.
We finish talking and head home. as I pull in I notice a truck. "Whose is that?"
"Mine. It needed new tires." I nod and park up next to it.
The door opens and Dad comes out. I hop out and run towards him. He smiles and wraps his arms around me. "When did you get here?"
"Thanks dad." He chuckles. "I got a flight early this morning to surprise you."
We all head inside and I walk to my room. It's been years since I've seen it. The second the door opens, memories flood my mind. Me hiding under the bed in hide and seek. Dad eventually finds me and throws me over his shoulder. I smile at the fun we use to have.
I sit on the bed that has no covers and notice the room hasn't changed a bit.
"Amy." I head downstairs and notice we have a visitor. "Amy, you remember Jacob right?"
I look at the tall handsome and bloody built man in front of me. "Yeah but he wasn't that big last time I saw him." He smiles at me before giving me a hug.
"It has been a while."
"Too long really." He nods in agreement.
That's when dads phone goes off and he heads off to answer it. I turn to Jake, "how's your dad?"
"His okay. Got a better wheelchair." I laugh.
"I remember the one he had years ago. We use to sit on it and get pushed around." He smiles at the memory.
"I'm going to a small party tonight. You both welcome to come." He looks at both of us.
I say, "yeah sure." As Bella says, "not tonight." Then she heads upstairs.
I sigh.
"Come on." We head outside to find he brought a bike. "This okay?"
"Hell yeah." He gets on and I hop onto the back.
"Hold on." I grip him around the waist.
He smiles and drives off. He continues to speed up and I grip him a bit tighter. I feel him laughing and begin laughing as well.
We pull into a house in the middle of the woods. Great place for a party. Sarcasm.
He parks up and I get off a little unstable. He laughs and I shove him.
A young boy comes over. "Hey Seth."
"Hey Jake. Whose this?"
"Seth Clearwater meet Amy Swan."
Seths eyes widen, "Bella has a sister."
"A twin actually." I put in. He smiles at me. I look at Jacob before looking at Seth. "Are you....the same as Jake?"
Seth looks confused bless him. Jake nods, "yeah."
"Wait you know?" Seth nearly shouts.
I nod, "I was there when he phased for the first time. It was a bit scary but he was so little and adorable." Jake gives me a playful glare and Seth laughs.
A women comes over. "Sam wants your help." She gives me a once over with a slight glare whilst Jake rushes off. "Who are you?"
"This is Amy, Bella's twin sister." Seth says before I can speak. "Oh  and she knows what we are."
"Yeah hi."
Seth introduces her, "this is my older sister Leah."
"It's nice to meet you."
"And you know about us? How?"
"I was there when Jake phased for the first time." She nods.
"And what do you think about vampires?"
"They scare the shit out of me and I hate them." I give her a smile and she gives me one back before walking away.
"Sorry about that." Seth leads me over to the others who I get introduced to. Then I notice Jacobs missing.
"Where's Jake?"
"Don't know......" He cuts himself off and heads over to Sam who I just got told who he is.
Emily, Sam's fiancée, suggests me coming inside. I do and she gives me a plate full of cookies, "get in before the guys do."
*
I arrive home curtesy of Emily who drove me since all of the boys disappeared, including Jake. I walk towards the house and open the door.
"Who are you?"