Chapter 30 Mason & Bridgette

Start from the beginning

"Oh shut up" she laughs getting out and he follows.

They both walk inside and go to their bedroom changing out of their wedding clothes and into shorts and a shirt, what they wore on a basic day. 

Bridgette gets out her suitcase to pack, Mason was already packed. 

"How am I supposed to pack if I don't know where were going?" She looks over at Mason 

"Well let me tell you that you will need shorts, and some bathing suits so make sure you have that" He smiles 

She smiles too "Okay, do I need any pants?"

Mason shrugs "You could pack a pair just in case"

"Okay" She keeps packing 

When she finishes Mason takes her suitcase downstairs and puts it in the trunk along with his and then he comes back in "Ready to go?"

She smiles and nods grabbing her purse "Yupp lets go" She walks out with him getting into the car. 

He drives them to the airport getting out trying to walk in fast as there was more paparazzi  

"Omg there annoying and everywhere!" Bridgette groans trying to hide her face as she walks in 

They check their bags in and go threw security "I know baby, it's okay once we get through this they can't come to our gate"

"I know" she sighs as they get through and head to their gate 

"Mason?" she asks sitting down waiting 

"Yes Bridgette?" He looks at her, sitting next to her with an arm around her.

"I forgot to tell you something..."

"What is it?" He looks at her worried 

"I'm really scared of planes.." she looks down kind of embarrassed 

"Thats okay, my mom is too"

"Oh really?" She looks up at him 

"Yeah, don't worry I'm not going to make fun of you or anything, you will be okay I'll be here for you okay?"

She nods "Thanks honey"

"Of course baby" He leans down and kisses her, and she smiles kissing her back. 

After a little bit of waiting they soon board the plane, they got first class so they wouldn't have to deal with people trying to talk to Bridgette because of her being a now famous actress. 

Bridgette was really nervous and shaking and Mason could tell she was worried, he put his arm around her pulling her towards him, she looked it him "I'm really scared Mason" 

He looks at her "I know honey, it will be okay, I'm here for you okay?"

She nods slowly 

He pulls her a little bit again "Lay your head on me and relax" 

She nods and lays it down and he kisses her head "Just breathe and everything will be okay" 

"I know" She looks up at him and softly smiles and He smiles too 

And he was right, the plane ride was okay 

Authors Note; Hey guys, I know you guys either wanted Mason and Bridgette, or Penelope and Charles for this chapter, but I decided I haven't updated Mason and Bridgette in like forever so I'd update them first. It's a really short chapter about 1267 words, I'm really sorry about that but I wanted to update since I wasn't able to yesterday and I felt bad. I hope you like the chapter, nothing too crazy or exciting but I think it works! And like always I have a few questions for you guys! 

First what did you think about this chapter? 

Would you like me to actually write a wedding chapter for Mason and Bridgette? 

Would you like to see this couple have a kid? and if so how many, and what Gender/s would you want them to have?

And who would you like the next chapter to be about?

Spencer and Toby 

Penelope and Charles 

Kylene and Nathaniel 

Mason and Bridgette 

Landon and Leighton 

Adalyn and Andrew

Please let me know what you would most like to see! 

Also thanks so much to all of you who vote and comment on each chapter, it truly means so much to me and if you could continue too I'd appreciate that even more! Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed! 

~Spencer