(L) Chapter 40: 2P America: Everyday Hero

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you perform as much anymore?" I asked.

"The reason is you. I think about you all the time and it bothers me seeing those girls and not seeing you... Well, let me put it this way, they don't deserve to see me dance. You deserve to see me dance. You deserve everything in the world and you're the one I'd rather dance for.. Without pay. Because my payment is you. You are my special gift I will always treasure and adore. I would dance for you until I died. You're my everything, Sherrie." He explained.

Those ruby red eyes of his brightened up with love and passion in them. He was sincere about everything he told me.

"I-If you want, I could dance for you right now... Show you how I work." He offered, smiling softly, making me blush.

I looked at the ground. I wasn't sure on what to say, I'm speechless. Even though we have been dating for a while, I still get shy around him as if he was my high school crush.

"Please baby." He pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Would you like to dance for me?" he asked.

"No, I can't dance, Allen." I replied.

"Well, how about after I dance for you we can dance together?" Allen asked with a smirk.

                                                                              (Allen's POV)

I watched as Sherrie hid her pretty face.

"Why hide that beautiful face from me?" I asked as I walked towards her slowly. 

I removed her hands from her face and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"You're supposed to be watching me, gorgeous." I said in a gentle tone before pecking her lips.

I started dancing to the mono-tone music in the background. I was moving my body in a seductive way to excite my sweet shy queen sitting in front of me. I danced my way to  my radio and turned it up a bit so we could hear the music better.

                                                                        (Sherrie's POV)

Allen stared at me hungrily as he danced, moving in ways that excited me. I can't resist such a sexy man like him. Oh how much I wanted to remove his clothes and-

"Sherrie." Allen called softly.

When I snapped out of my fantasizing mode, I saw Allen shirtless with his jeans undone. I could see his American flag boxers. He stepped closer to me and grabbed my hands. He slid them up and down his muscular chest and  ripped abs while looking at me lustfully. I blushed deeply and giggled, looking down at the floor again.

"Mmmmmm, Sherrie, are you enjoying this?" He purred into my ear.

"Would you like to go further?" he asked with lust lacing his voice.

"Y-Yes Allen." I replied.

He took  me by my hand and pulled me closer to him. Our chests were on each other's and our faces were barely inches away.