1.2: And it never worked out

I loved that I could make him crazy. Seeing him lose control was something that only I could do. His sheet-clawing love-making to me showed me the animal in him. The animal he was. . .His hunger for me was insatiable. His unquenchable desire for my affection flew me to heights unreachable to many. When I looked at his face, it was also like looking at a monster snarling its teeth, gnashing them as it nears to a prey that was me. He was a beast and I was a lamb who was foolish enough to love the chase, the threat. His growl was the evidence that I was being wanted so much. He was my passion. The passion I exploited so because it brought me danger. A danger that brought my love into a nauseous adventure. A psychedelic spiral of euphoria. No coming out, just getting pulled in deeply. We were each other's toxin. His jealousy was my heroin. He possessed me yet it only made me feel freer than I'd ever felt before. He always wanted more of me, was always addicted to me. So did I. I was too obsessed over him. He was someone I needed to own. He was my only reason to live. It was like that between us. I was nothing without him, my oxygen. He wasn't breathing without me. And I loved it all. All about us was pure. The love, the lust, the longing, the passion. I could see how much he enjoyed seeing me break. I saw how he liked lying to me because he knew I liked it. Nothing was rational with us. Logic was never found in us. He gave me what I never knew I wanted: the pain and pleasure. My cries were music to his ears. My tears were proof that he owned me, controlled me. Only him. And I loved that he made me crazy. I loved that our love devoured us.