1.1: And I wish I haven't

He is gone. I'm with someone else now. And I like it.

He isn't as crazy as he was. The attraction between us isn't anything like it was with him. But I really like it.

I like that he gives me the time I need for myself. I like that he takes initiative in providing me with space. I like that he respects my privacy; he respects my decisions, my choices, that he respects me. He easily gauges my mood. My emotions are innately transparent to him. My flaws, he doesn't just ignore them, he faces them and accepts them in the same manner that he appreciates my strengths. There is never an intense moment between us but there is also never an empty one. No night passes by with either of us feeling unwanted by the other. His gifts aren't as big and expensive as those of his, but cherishing them is inevitable to me for they come straight from his heart. Everything about him gives me bliss. And he never makes me feel pressured about giving back. His love for me is unconditional.

His calls and texts aren't as persistent as his was, but they are constant and caring. Ours is plain—others may even call it boring—but it is good. It is good.

I never felt more respected when I'm with him. I feel whole and alive again. Complete... I feel good about myself because he makes me so. Insecurity is something he takes away from me.

He lifts my soul. It's a light love story which started with friendship. There's an allowance for mistakes, a haven for growing up both as individuals and as a couple.

It's never crazy with him. Yet never dull. To him is a love I like. Because with him, I am assured that even though I am not the best, I am the only one. With him I feel free and committed. He lets me.