ch.5 A New Place

Soooooo... I'm a kid. Somehow when I woke up in that forest my body was paralyzed. Turns out, the paralyzed part was just a side effect of my body, soul and mind turning back into time. Doesn't make sense? Heck yeah, it doesn't make sense! Come on...

I wake up after supposedly killing a demon after my dad dies, talk to a dragon who I'm pretty sure hates me and wake up after being saved from a priestess and village folk. Apparently, I was being taken to a pack which is 'oh so scary' and instead, I end up being buried under leaves and dirt only to be told that I have a stupid viselike tattoo on my fricken waist that will continue to spread until I fudging suffocate!

Are you freaking kidding me. Why me. Why fricken me. Heck yeah, I just rambled!

I never did anything wrong. I tried my best to keep good grades, tried to make friends,

tried to help but all I end up with is getting hurt. Okay. Actually, I lied about trying to keep my grades up because they're always up since that's all there is to do. I get so bored. Ugh dang it, I keep getting off subject!

Looking upon the place I was left in, a thought occurred. Where am I?

The smell of incense was wafting through the air. The walls were seemingly made of wood and the fireplace behind me looked like it was never used with its thick layer of dust upon its banister. Boxes were left littered around the small room along with me.

Curiosity built. I walked towards the nearest box, which just happened to be in front of my legs, and inched my fingers towards its lid. Slowly, I lifted the lid and leaned closer to its contents.

"Books. Books," she muttered, moving and looking behind the books stacked in the box,"Oh look, what a surprise, more books."

Sighing dejectedly, she rushed towards the rest of the boxes and opened them one by one.

"Books...

rocks....

twigs...

piles of paper...

and lastly bandages... But why?"

Just as she asked that to no one in particular, the door flew open with a voice shouting, "Stay away from those Crackets! "

Tilting my head up, a little kid, maybe bout' the age of four, ran towards me pushing me in the process, while he got to land softly on my stomach. I however ended up landing on the wooden floor with a dire want of choking a child. "Get off me kid, what do you think you're doing! It's just a box filled with books, books and, oh wait..MORE FRICKIN BOOKS!"

By now her self-consciousness was at the brink up breaking out her patience. This is an example of what happens when you leave her in a room all by herself. Who would've thought that kid had a backbone, though.

"Who do you think you are, mishy! You are a kid thou! MA, dish girl is being mean to me," he yelled towards the door, pointing his pudgy finger at me.

A Big Bang was heard no later. Along with a crashed door lying on the ground and splintered wood flying, a women had busted through the doorway, charging as if in battle with a loud war cry sounding behind her, a frying pan being waved hysterically up and about.

"WHO'S MESSING WITH MY KID!"

Oh, sweet marshmallows and Gulliver's Travels....

"I'm sorry miss, but it's just a big misunderstanding. All I was doing was dimly opening boxes, even though curiosity does kill the cat, but, you see...I..well...I was suddenly flying through the air and I look behind me and there's this snake!..yeah it was a snake...," she muttered, " and then the kid here came rushing in and saved me from the evil, slithering thing with his little wooden sword!"

I think I made it very clear that I gave a whit of my being unlike that kid.

The women looked at her with a raised eyebrow staring at the kids belt, and there was indeed a little wooden sword.

"Your Lora? Not what I expected, that's for sure," she muttered lowering her frying pan weapon down.

Spitting near my feet she walked out of the room, me and the annoying child watching her leave with wide eyes.

"Follow me."

---------------

Sorry it's so short!!!!

Sorry for the long wait!!!!

The draft for this thing has literally been resting in peace under my works file for months and i never even noticed!    -IT'S ALIVE!-

-_- I JUST HAD TO SAY THAT OKAY!

anywaysssssssssssssss :P   :D

First chapter on Wattpad published in 2016 -2:51 am

-Wolfie