Chapter 5❤️

"Goodmorning love" i woke up to Louis next to me. He was laying in my bed only wearing his underwear. He looked so beautiful. He was tanned and his hair was all fluffy. "Have you slept well?" His voice were so soft. I nodded, and Louis slowly leaned closer to me. At last our lips touched and we kissed. It was hot, and I only enjoyed it. I wanted to stop it, but i couldn't. It was the best thing in the world, and i felt like the happiest girl on earth.....

Then i actually woke up.

It was just a dream. A really good dream. But ugh just a dream!

I went downstairs to get some breakfast. Eleanor was sitting at the table as always, but this time she was reading a Magazine.

"What are you reading El?"

"I-i'm on the cover! I'm- i'm famous!"

I took the magazine out of her hand and she was right!

"How did you get on the cover? When did you take these pictures? Are you a model now?"

"I guess i am!" She smiled. Her dream must had come true. She had the perfect job, the perfect boyfriend and the perfect life. And now she was even famous. I opened the magazine and found a page full of pictures of my sister. I read a bit out loud.

'Eleanor Calder. Not only is she the famous Louis Tomlinson from the boyband One Direction's girlfriend. Now Calder also tried working as a model. And we must say that she knows how to do it. Soon Calder will probably be on many more covers on magazines.'

Eleanor's phone rang. And i thought it was Louis. I started to blush just by the thought of him! But it wasn't Louis. Of course it was some famous Magazine who wanted Eleanor to be their new cover girl.

She was so lucky. Now the world would know who she was. They probably didn't even knew that she got a sister. And i don't think that Eleanor would ever mention me.

Shortly after did Eleanor get a text from Louis. He invited her to some fashion show. She said "yes" and went off to meet him.

I ended up taking some ice cream as my breakfast and just sit in front of the TV. After some time i zapped through some different channels, and suddently Eleanor was on the TV. It was live at the fashion show.

And Louis was there too, looking sooooo good! I couldn't change the channel. I just wanted to sit and look at him! He was gorgeous! I really started to have so many feelings for him! It was stupid, but it felt so right too.....

(Hii it's me (Ida__Tomlinson) and i'll be going on vacation for a week😊 i can't update before i get home❤️ i still hope you're liking my fanfic and i hope you'll share it with friends💕 thanks for reading this and my fanfic💜)