Chapter 3❤️

"Mom is it okay if Louis comes over" Eleanor yelled from the kitchen. "Yeah it's fine hun"

One Direction had been on tours around the world, and even Eleanor had become really famous for being Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. But me? I was just someone... Even though i could go out with Eleanor and Louis then there was only pictures of those two in the magazines. I was just some random girl. Probably no one even knew that i was her sister.

And even Louis and I had become really great friends. We talked a lot on the phone and he was really funny.
We had become the best friends. And even Eleanor thought that it was fine. Because we were only friends. Right.

The doorbell rang and Eleanor ran all the way down the stairs to open. I could hear Louis' voice from my room. I love his voice. And i love it when he sings. It's amazing. I went down the stairs to see him. "Hiii Louis" i went over to hug him. His hugs was the best things in the world. It was like you could hug him and everything just felt right!

"Hii beautiful" he always called me that even though Eleanor was his girlfriend.

"Soooo handsome, should we go to my room and watch a movie or something?" Eleanor took Louis' hand and dragged him upstairs to her room. Now i was alone again.

My phone said a loud "BEEP" and i looked down at it to see who wrote. It was Louis.

'Hi Lucy, i would have talked to you a bit longer if it wasn't for your sister. I hope it's alright tho. xx'
- Louis

I have never felt my heart beat so fast before. And i felt like it stopped when i read the 'xx' isn't that kisses? It gave this feeling in my stomach and i knew that i started to blush. I didn't knew what to write back. But finally i thought of something.

'Hi Lou, it's fine, you are her boyfriend anyway. I'm just happy that we're best friends. Love you xx'
- Lucy

I didn't press 'send' i just looked at the screen. "Love you?" I couldn't write that. It's not like i liked him as more than a friend? Right?
Finally i deleted the "Love you" part and sent the text.

The rest of the night i was just sitting on my bed with my phone in my hand. I didn't knew what to think.

Yeah, Louis and I had been best friends for some time. And yeah i really care about him! But love him? I wasn't sure.
I couldn't be in love with him? HE IS MY SISTER'S BOYFRIEND.!
My brain stopped. And i looked straight at my door. I thought about Louis. How he always made me smile, how he could make me laugh, how he could make me happy, and that feeling i got inside whenever he was near me. Then it hit me!

I have a crush on my sister's boyfriend!

Was that even possible? Could i do that to her? Nobody could ever know who my crush was. Especially not Eleanor! She would kill me! 
I have a crush! And it's my sister's boyfriend!
I went to bed with that thought in my head.

The next morning i woke up to the smell of burned toast. I went down to see what was going on.

Louis stood in the kitchen. And let me say that he had NO idea of how to cook. Even if it was only putting Nutella on toast! "What are you doing Lou?"

"I'm trying to make breakfast for you and your sister. But i'm not great at cooking"

"Not great at cooking huh"

He laughed, and so did I. His laugh was the best thing to hear. It could always put a smile on my face.

Then my heart started to control my mouth. "Louis there's something i want to tell you. I l-love..."

"What?" He said and smirked.

I couldn't say that i loved him. I couldn't say that!

"I LOVE BACON" did i end up saying. Pretty loud i think.

"Haha who doesn't love bacon"

He was right. I smiled and then went to my room to get dressed. I had to control my feelings. I couldn't just tell him that i loved him, when he also was my sister's boyfriend!