Chapter 2❤️

The X-Factor final was today. I woke up and went down to get something to eat. Eleanor was sitting at the table with her phone.

"Mom and Dad already left, they've put some money on the table so we can buy a pizza or something when we get home" she said. I nodded and then went over to the fridge to get some bacon to eat. "What are you gonna wear" she asked looking at me, like if i was only going to wear this t-shirt and my underwear. "I'm not sure yet, what are you going to wear El" I asked. "I'm going to wear this lovely dress i think"

"Of course she was" i thought. She always wore dresses when she was trying to get a boy. I left Eleanor sitting at the table, so i could go to my room and decide what to wear.
At last i chose my top that says "Don't go with the flow" and some jeans.
*picture on the top*
I sat my hair in a messy bun and went down to Eleanor. She had put on her dress, and as always she looked gorgeous!

I grabbed my bag and we went off in her car. It was a long way there. But finally we were here. Many people were standing in a long line. I couldn't believe that so many people actually bought tickets for this?! We waited in a line for about 20 minutes and then we were in. We got some special 'VIP' batches and found our seats.

Eleanor sat down to a girl. "Hi" the girl said. Eleanor looked at her, and then she was all gobsmacked. "O-O-O-OMG, I-I-Is that you? Are you Danielle?"
"Yeah haha nice to meet you" She said.

She was so calm, and it took me some time before i knew that she was Danielle Peazer, Liam Payne's girlfriend. Eleanor and her became really good friends actually, and they talked for so long. Eleanor got Danielle's number, and i could see that she was trying to be as calm as possible, even though she probably was fangirling so hard inside.

The show began. First up was Matt Cardle. He was a really great singer actually. Next up was One Direction. I could see that Eleanor was shaking.

One Direction came on stage. And even though i only had seen pictures and heard their songs from Eleanor, then they were different. They were just some boys who wanted to be seen. And Eleanor was right. Louis was a bit cute there on stage. Even though i could probably never tell her that.

Last up was Rebecca Furguson. She was also a really great singer. The show was almost over. The only thing we had to hear, was who had won the X-Factor 2010!

Sadly enough didn't One Direction win. But they got a 3rd place. I could see that Eleanor had tears in her eyes. She really wanted them to win. "We could go backstage now maybe?" I said to Eleanor. "Yeah sure, i've got to see them"

We went backstage to see if we could find the boys. Danielle was with us too. Harry was the first one we saw. He sat on a chair looking down at the floor.

"Hi Harry" said Eleanor. "I'm so sorry that you didn't win. You should've won tho" the other boys came over to Harry. Eleanor froze when she saw Louis. "O-O-O-OMFG  I-I-I" Eleanor tried to talk but she couldn't. "This is Eleanor and my name is Lucy. She's a really big fan of yours" I said.

"Hi-i Louis" Eleanor still tried to talk, and it looked like it was the hardest thing to do. "Hi love" said Louis. His voice felt so soft and warm. And he was actually pretty cute when you saw him close to you.

Eleanor finally found her voice and Louis and her talked for so long.

This was the day were it all happened. Louis and Eleanor met. For months they've talked and even dated. And now they're a couple.
The band One Direction had become more famous than ever. And i've actually become really great friends with them. They're really nice lads. Especially Louis!