Chapter 1❤️

"WAKE UP LUCY, WAKE UP" I woke up to my sister shouting at me. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's One Direction! I've got tickets to see them live at the X-Factor final! Mom and Dad gave them to me" she literally yelled the last part right into my face while i was still laying in my bed.

One Direction. Five boys from different places in the UK (and one from Ireland) who all went to X-Factor to audition and got put in a group. And my sister, Eleanor, was obsessed with them! Especially Louis. She always talked about them!
I never knew what was so special about them. They were just normal people like the rest of us?

"IT'S AMAZING OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M ACTUALLY GONNA SEE THEM!" Eleanor was jumping and fangirling so hard I almost thought she was going to get a heartattack!

"Calm down" I said. Eleanor looked at me like I was crazy. Then she turned around and walked to her room, only to fangirl even harder.

My dad came into my room. "Morning sunshine" he said knowing that i probably looked like some dead octupus. "Morning" I said. "I'll go and make breakfast" he said as he went out of my room, not closing the door as parents always did! I got up and got dressed. Then I went downstairs to get some breakfast. Eleanor was already sitting at the table with her mouth full of eggs and bacon, with her phone in her hand of course.

Mom came down the stairs. "Are you happy about your tickets Eleanor" she said. "YASS" Eleanor yelled still with her mouth all full. "That's good hun, but there's just one thing..."
"What is it" Eleanor said. "Well hun, your dad and I are going to a nice hotel to relax, so we thought that you should take Lucy with you to the X-Factor final too"

Eleanor was quiet. And so was I. Of course we love eachother, but we never did things together?! She was only one year older than me, but we had never talked together in school even though everybody knew that we were sisters. We weren't those sisters who went shopping, shared clothes and secrets and who talked about boys. Nope, we never did that.

"Those tickets were expensive, it's the best seats and you've got backstagepasses! And we want you two to go and have some time together as sisters" Dad said even though we were all still quiet.
"I don't even want to go and see that stupid show anyway" I said.
"LUCY" mom said raising her voice! "You're going with your sister to that show tomorrow, okay! Is that clear" she said looking straight at me. "Yes" I said quietly.

"Ugh why do I have to go there" I thought. "It's tomorrow. What do I even wear?!" I ate the rest of my breakfast and went upstairs to get ready for school.