Chapter 41: A Tale of Two Stans

Is anyone else blown away by the fact that this is the 41st chapter of this book
FORTY ONE CHAPTERS
I owe it all to you little sprinkles
*glomps all of you*
However, nanoda~
This begs the question.... when are we planning to wrap this up?
I was thinking maybe cutting it off at chapter 50, but I don't know about that. I want Bill's story in the show to be concluded before I conclude this one, but I wanna know what you guys think.
Should I PLAN to end at 50 unless Bill's story is wrapped up before then (which I sincerely doubt it will be)? Should I end it at 50 regardless of whether Bill's story is over or not? Or should I wait until it's sufficiently concluded?
You guys tell me what you want me to do. See, I want to wait, but for all we know, Bill's story might not wrap up till after chapter 100. Which I'm okay with, I just want to know how you guys feel about it, nanoda~
So tell me what you think, and keep in mind, I do have another book I'll be writing with the same main character (it's going to take place earlier on in her life) that I'll started posting when this one is done.
Anyway, thank you for your support all the way to 41 chapters :)
READ ON, CHILDREN
---
Saige's POV:

So there I was, just casually clinging to the rafters for dear life, stricken with fear at the thought of falling from this height. Luckily, stuff was going down on the ground, and that helped me keep my mind off of it. Well, sorta.

Stan (the first one, you know, my boss) stood up and greeted the other Stan welcomingly, "Finally! After all these long years of waiting, you're actually here! Brother!"

The other Stan immediately retaliated by punching the first Stan in the face.

"Oh! Ow! What the heck was that for?!" The punched Stan exclaimed.

The second Stan replied in an angry tone, "This was an insanely risky move: restarting the portal! Didn't you read my warnings?!"

Stan waved him off, "Warnings, schmarnings. How's about maybe a thanks for saving you from what appears to be," he gestures to his hairstyle, "I don't know, some kind of sci-fi side burn dimension?"

The second Stan (oh gosh this gonna get confusing) appeared shocked at the idea, "Thank you? You really think I'm gonna thank you after what you DID THIRTY YEARS AGO?!"

Thirty years ago? What the heck could Stan #1 have done to warrant a grudge that lasted decades?!

The two stared fighting, rolling on the ground and just generally beating each other up.

Mabel stood up and provided a much-needed interruption, "Hey, hi. Mabel here. Quick question: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Stan #2 stopped and looked over at Mabel, "Stan, you didn't tell me there were children down here." Then he sees Soos, "And some sort of large, hairless gopher?

Soos chuckles, "Hehe, I get that alot."

I yell down at them, "And me! I'm here too!"

Everyone stares up at me, and I continue, "And I was hoping that, sometime in the near future, you guys could consider helping me down from here?"

Stan #1 speaks solemnly, "They're your family, poindexter. Shermy's grandkids."

Stan #2 blinks, "I... I have a niece and a nephew?" He shakes Mabel's hand, "Greetings. Do kids still say greetings? I haven't been in this dimension for a really long time."

I was silently correcting his use of the word "dimension" when Mabel said, "Whoa, six-fingered handshake? It's a full finger friendlier than normal!"

Stan #2 laughs, "Hehe, I like this kid. She's weird."

Got that right.

"I-I can't believe it. You're the author of the journals!" Dipper exclaimed, excitedly. Of course that's all he cares about.