Chapter 7 - Surprise!

Robyn's P.O.V.
"ARGHHH!" I screamed as something attacked and tackled me to the ground! I could hear laughter but couldn't tell who or what was on top of me.

"Surprise!!!!!" A girl shrieked in my ear. The girl instantly let go of me and sat up as I bolted upright. And who was sat there grinning so much I thought her teeth might fall out of her mouth. It was Steph!

"OH MY GOD!" I laughed this time tackling her to the ground with a hug, "What are you doing here?"

"I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you, but I'm at the same university as you!!!" She laughed waving her hands in the air.

"Oh my God that's great Steph!!!!" I was so excited! My best friend at the same university as me! My foreseeable future was looking better and better! "Well come in and meet Thomas!"

"Don't mind if I do!" She said winking and walking into my dorm. 'Is this a good idea, her meeting Thomas?' I thought. I knew what Steph was like, especially with celebrities and actors, so I just prayed that Thomas was wearing protective gear or she might just pummel him to the ground - much like she did me, I guess!

"So is he good looking?" She whispered as I shut the front door. I looked at her and giggled. I still couldn't believe she was here - she told me she was studying at university in Scotland! But before I could answer her I heard footsteps coming from the living room.

"Bloody hell, Robyn you alright?" Thomas asked, looking concerned, "I heard some screaming, but then I thought I heard laughing and -" He stopped abruptly and it was obvious he'd noticed Steph. "And who's this?"

"I'm fine Thomas don't worry!" I chuckled, "And this is Steph, my best friend who just surprised me at the door cause she's studying here also!"

"Oh hey Steph, I'm Thomas!" He smiled, holding out his hand.

"Oh my God, you're Thomas Brodie-Sangster right?" This was the first time I'd actually seen Steph speechless. Normally she was as confident as you can get around guys.

Thomas blushed as they shook hands, "Yeah that's me."

"Oh God, I'm like your biggest fan!" She almost shrieked, laughing at the end nervously. "I've seen everything you've been in! You're an amazing actor!"

"Thanks," he said, quickly glancing at me as if to say 'Help!'. I giggled quietly. "So would you like a drink either of you?"

"I'd love a tea please!" Steph smiled. They both turned to me.

"Yeah, tea please." I said. As Thomas headed towards the kitchen, Steph instantly turned on me and almost pushed me into the wall in her haste.

"Oh my God Robyn, why the bloody hell didn't you tell me you were sharing a room with Thomas Brodie-Sangster?" She hissed. "You know I've loved him since like Love Actually!"

"Sorry Steph, I completely forgot!" I apologised putting my hands up in surrender, "It just didn't dawn on me!" God this girl was scary when she was annoyed! Slowly she backed away from slightly before attacking me with another hug.

"Oh I don't care! I'm just so glad to see you!" She whispered into my neck.

"Me too!" I replied...why do I feel like something's going on here?