"Tell them to stop. They are technically stalking us." I said. He laughed. I started walking and he followed behind. I went to my locker.

"I forgot a book at home. I'll be back." Austin said. I nodded. He walked away. I opened my locker. I grabbed my books out. I started walking to 1st period already missing Piper and Zoe also knowing today will be a long day.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I walked to my locker and saw Cindy staring at me. I my locker door and something blue spilt all over me. I screamed. This time it was a blueberry smoothie. I heard laughing. I cleared it from my eyes. I looked around and Cindy was laughing. Logan looked at me. He mouthed sorry. Why would he do that? He must really like Piper. I started walking when I slipped. Than everyone laughed harder. I saw Austin walk up to me. He helped me up. He walked into the boys bathroom with me.

"What would Cindy say." I said.

"Eh. I don't care." He said. I had to rinse my hair. I walked into the stall.

<Austin's POV>

"Why did you go in there?" I asked. The next thing I knew was I caught her shirt.

"Uh.." I said.

"Rinse it please." She said. I walked over to the sink. I rinsed the shirt out. I heard voices out and knew it was girls and the principal.

"The principal is coming." I said. She opened the dppr and grabbed my arm yanking me in. She's in a bra. I smiled.

"Oh stop." She said smacking me. I laughed. I heard the door open.

"Wrap your legs around me." I whispered. She did and her legs were around me. My feet were on the ground and the principal walked in. He looked around.

"There is only a guy in here." He said. Me and Lucy were trying to hold back our laughter.

"Wait in there a few minutes." The girls said. I rolled my eyes and Lucy chuckled a little. I pushed her against the stall door. Her back was on it. I one hand under her butt and the other on the wall. Her arms around my neck. Our faces are inches apart. We both started leaning in for a kiss.

"No except for this person who is pooping. The only girls in here are you. Go!" He yelled. Everyone walked out. Me and Lucy walked out of the stall than laughed and high fived each other. Than I think Lucy realized she was in a bra. I smiled at her and she blushed. She walked into the stall and grabbed a gym shirt and threw it on. I laughed at how embarrassed she looks right now.

"Stop laughing at me." She said. I pinched her cheeks and laughed again she rolled her eyes. We walked out of the bathroom and she headed for her locker. This time I opened it. She put her stuff in than the lunch bell rang.

"Finally!' She yelled. I chuckled.

"You're weird." I said. She smiled. She stopped by a poster. It was a poster for Prom.

"Oh god." I said. I mean what's with girls and prom?

"I'm not looking at the prom poster. I'd rather get drunk than go to prom." She said. I laughed.

"I'm looking at the senior camp thing we have to go on." She said. I nodded and looked at it.

Campers!

All seniors must attend this! We will be going out to a cabin in the woods.

"That sounds comforting." I murmured.

We will be there to learn to be nice! Don't forget to pack a bag for an entire week! Don't forget anything! Also bring your swimsuits! There is a lake!

We leave Monday the 22nd!

Be here by 6:00am!

"How am I supposed to leave at 5:40?" She asked.

"Well go back to your place. Climb through your window. Get your bag packed than we will climb out and head to my house. You can stay there the whole weekend and Sunday." I said she nodded.

"Let's do it after school." She said. I nodded and we headed off to lunch.

<A/N>
Did you like it? I hope you did!
¥- Vote!
¥- Comment!
¥- Follow!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

book_movie_love85_