001.

M A L A Y S I A

"Laysia you you gotta forget about Michael, and get the fuck outta the house" Mia yelled frustrated.

She was right I couldn't dwell over the fact that my first love did me wrong.

"Your right"I whispered looking at my lap.

She sighed sitting down next to me on my bed pulling me into a hug trying to comfort me.

•••••••

2 Years Later...

"Hey! Hey! Wake the fuck up your gonna be late for work again"Mia whispered in my ear.

I groaned playfully smacking her face away pulling my blanket over my head.

"If you don't wake up in the next 10 seconds ima get the bucket" She threatened.

I jumped out of the bed and ran into my bathroom hearing her chuckled saying "That's what the fuck I thought".

I rolled my eyes and began brushing my teeth.

°°°°°°°

I unlocked my IPhone 6 plus and saw that I had about 10 more minutes left until my shift started.

I put on my thong and my matching bra I grabbed my tight dark blue jeans and a tight fitted white crop top that stopped a little above me belly button piercing.

I grabbed my tan sandels and put them on. I walked into my bathroom and brushed through my day old curls making my hair super wavy.

I sprayed perfume and grabbed my bag, car keys, phone charger and my phone.

I zoomed down the stairs almost tripping on the last step I looked up and saw mia giggling.

"The fuck are you laughing at?" I spat.

"You! you clumsy little hoe"She said laughing much harder.

"Whatever let's go" I mumbled walking to the door.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Ay mia your on your lunch break don't be late"My boss carter yelled.

"Its about time, later bitch"She smiled flipping her hair as she walked into the malls food court.

"Bring me back some lunch"I yelled after her.

"Laysia I need you to restock the jeans, and the bikini shelves" He said coming up behind me.

"Ok."

I sighed unloading the boxes.

"All I gotta do is put my mind to this shit, cancal out my ex I put a line though that bitch"

I sang along with the radio putting the jeans on the rack.

"Who the fuck wears a size zero?" I muttered to myself.

(Sorry if that was offensive to anyone that wears a size zero)

"A bitch with no thighs and hips as large as your lunch lady arms" mia giggled setting my food on the counter.

"Why am I even friends with you is a question that still remains unanswered" I spat as she rolled her eyes taking a bite out of the her tuna melt.

"Helloooo is anyone going to help us!" Some lady yelled.

"Laysia go help them, its too early in the afternoon for me to be dealing with people like her"Carter snapped walking into the back room.

I groaned walking to the front room, I saw a girl that was picking at her nails, waiting with a couple of guy friends.

"Hi welcome to rue21 how may I be of assistance?" I said forcing a smile.

I heard mia chuckle I snapped my heard towards her and she put her hand up blocking her mouth.

The lady rolled her eyes.

"Well I wanna check out, what does it look like" She spat.

I was almost about to smack the bitch right in front of her people if she didn't watch it.

"Kendall why do you have to be such a bitch, she tryna be nice to you just chill" I head the dark skinned boy say.

I smiled softly at his gesture.

"Yo jb hurry up man"He said to the gorgeous white boy

"Ight man" He said.

I began checking out her clothes and rudely placed them in the bag.

"Hey watch it, the clothes probably cost more than your than you whole outfit"she smirked.

I raised an eyebrow folding my arms over my chest.

"Really, a five dollar shirt?"I chuckled punching in the numbers.

Her friends chuckled as she nudged the white boy he rolled his eyes swiping his card into the machine.

I waited for the receipt to pull up I took it and put it into the bag pushing it towards her.

"Have a nice day" I cherped waving at them.

Him and his friends chuckled leaving he turned around and winked at me before home girl pulled him out of the store.

"What the fuck was up her ass?" Mia snickered.

"Girl the hell if I know" I chuckled sitting down eating my lunch.

"Her man was pretty cute though"I chuckled.

"His friend wasn't that bad either" She giggled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey babes, I hoped you enjoyed my semi long chapter of my new story. Also thanks to @

VOTE & COMMENT!!

-SHANICE.