9- Self-Help

Angie's POV
I felt Tony's hand grip mine as we walked down the hallway of this dreaded place. The place felt cold, dead.

We finally got to Greg's room, 208.
The nurse told me he should be sleeping but I knocked slightly just in case. I heard nothing on the other end.
I felt my heart racing, pounding to the sound of the thoughts in my head.

I turned the door handle and walked inside, the room he was in gave me the chills. Gray walls are always depressing.

Greg sat there, asleep. He had many wires hooked up to him and had some flowers next to him on a little nightstand.

I sat next to him and gripped his hand. How could this have happened? Everything had been going so well. The thing that I was still trying to figure out in my head was why he actually came here in the first place. Greg usually never did stuff like this. He would refuse to hug a fan, let alone fly to Michigan to visit one.  He never really considered me a fan, more like a friend.

"I'm so sorry." I managed to get out as I felt a tear run down my cheek. I put a card next to his flowers, it contained an apology and and the money it would cost to get a plane ticket.

I was about to let go of his hand when I felt him squeeze it. I looked up and and his eyes were slightly open, "Don't be." He whispered.

sorry i haven't updated in awhile. i might start updating again soon. if i do they might be slow.
sorry :(