6- He knows

Angies POV
My scars on my arms itched in class, in lunch, during passing time, I don't know, just the thought of harming made me smile, like I could just pour all my problems onto my wrist and everything will feel better.
I don't know what I'm going to do anymore. After what happened in homeroom, the principal came in and explained. Ugh, I just sat there, like why now? I'm currently at lunch sitting by myself enjoying my sandwich. I was looking at pictures on my phone me and Greg took yesterday. I nearly died laughing when a selfie Greg and me took flipping off the camera lady at Walmart as she took pictures of some random family popped up.
"Oh my god, you met Onision?" I heard a voice next to me.
Oh no.
I looked to my left to see Tony sitting right next to me.
Oh hell no.
"Umm, yeah, I did." I quietly shuttered.
"Hey, why do you always sit alone over here?" Great. More questions.
"It's great to get away from everyone."
"Yeah, your right." He said, I looked at him in complete utterly shock. He wasn't that popular, but he was well known. I never would think that we could relate at any level. It suddenly got extremely awkward. I've had a crush on Tony since 3rd grade. I feel like I'm going to throw up. I noticed him staring at my scars on my arms. Shit. I wasn't wearing my jacket, because no one usually comes over here, so I wasn't expecting anyone to notice my arms. Suddenly I felt him lift up my arm and did something I would NEVER EVER think he would do. He kissed every scar on my left arm, all the way up to my sleeve.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I might have said to you. I'm sorry for those jerks that think it's okay to push you around. I'm sorry if I've ever made you feel like you were nothing. Angelina, just to let you know, you are worth sitting in the back missing my friends, I don't need them. I want you to know, you are wonderful, and many people love you. Just remember. Okay?" He spoke looking me directly in the eyes. Was he joking? Is this a dare, or?
"Okay." I managed to say.
The bell rang and he got up.
I was speechless.
Completely speechless.
Like someone took a razor and cut out my vocal cords.
---
I walked out of the school, in relief that the school day was over. My phone buzzed informing me I had just revived a message. It was from my mom and it read:
'Greg will be picking you up, I have to work late. - Mom'
No I love you like usual, ugh I hope she doesn't remember last night. I walked around the parking lot to see if I could find Greg. Once I spotted him in his rented car on his phone, I walked over. Once he noticed me he smiled and unlocked the car.
---
The car ride was quiet.
Awkwardly quiet.
Was something wrong?
"Hey what's up with you?" I finally just wanted some answers for once.
"Nothing."
"Why aren't you talking then?"
"I don't know."
"Greg if something's going on, I want to know."
"I just-" Our conversation was cut off by a truck swerving in front of us and smashing into the front of our car.
My head flew back and I couldn't breathe. My thigh felt like a hundred needles was jabbed into it. God, please just make sure Greg's okay. I tried to look over to see if he was alive while we were rolling. But I couldn't manage to look over.
All the memories flashed back, every time I tried to die, this is it, I'm getting what I always wanted, but this time I didn't want to die.